Chapter 7

Catherine p.o.v

Today Richmond is playing against St Kilda and I have been told by him that I have to come but bring Kylie as well. I got up, woke up Kylie and made breakfast for the both of us and discussed today's plans.

" Kylie, so today we are both going to watch Dustin play" I announced eating my toast boredly as she just got up and started to jump.

" Hold up...Dustin told me to tell you this" I said as I told her to sit back down and not act like a kid.

" What? What did my babe tell you?" she responded by pushing her plate and mug.

" Wtf... aren't you gonna eat?" I reacted pointed at her plate of food that I made.

" I'll eat there" She answered back and I huffed and took her plate and started eating it.

" Well, Dustin wanted to tell you that you missy can't call him babe and act as you are my friend and is watching the game with me" I stated

" What why?" she responded

" Because I'm married to him and we're husband and wife," I said showing her my ring.

" So I can't kiss him there?" she pouted

" Kiss him when you get back home" I replied shaking my head and putting my hands on my face.

" You are one crazy woman Kylie" I laughed looking at her.

As we stopped talking, she rushed upstairs getting herself ready while I start washing the dishes and clean the house before I have a shower and get my self-ready.

While I finish and headed upstairs and showered, wore my outfit that's not Richmond themed and put my makeup, Kylie and I took photos separately and posted it on Instagram.

KylieSmith

                         637 others liked 

                         637 others liked 

                         KylieSmith Footy tings

                         Skylarbrown  Hottie  😍 😍

                          KylieSmith Says you gorg  😘

                        Username1 Your look is great and match with our brand! Write us a direct message, we have an offer for you!!!

CatherineHardwick