Chapter 5

Catherine p.o.v

I'm in the Villa by my self-leaving Dustin alone outside. I went to the lounge room and took a seat just thinking of how stupid I reacted when Dustin didn't do anything, but I still don't and won't like him at all ever in my life. 

I heard the front door open and getting slammed right after Dustin got into the Villa and into the bathroom with a towel. It was also getting a bit way too late so, I thought of getting to Dustin, and I's room to change. 

While I go in and went to our closet, I picked out my rose gold short pyjamas, take out my apple laptop and went on our bed which there was only one in the whole entire Villa.

I went through my emails, completed my essay that I got an extension from my teacher until Dustin came into the room with a towel wrapped around his hip. 

That guy really does work out a lot.

" What are you staring at?" Dustin waved at me while I stared at his abs.

" Oh nothin mate....I...um....just was thinking of something" I smiled and clicked my fingers pretending that I had some ideas planning my essay.

" Okay then" he replied and went to our closet to change.

After he changed and came out, he came out with only his boxers sponsoring bonds without a shirt on.

" Would you mind if I sleep like this?" he asked.

" Of course I don't mind" I responded looking at him then to my laptop.

" I'm going to sleep in the lounge room" he got his pillow from the bed and a blanket which I pulled not wanting him to leave.

" Dustin, don't sleep in the lounge room. I feel so bad" I pouted looking upset while shutting my laptop.

" Are you sure?" he asked looking deeply into my eyes.

" I'm sure. We are gonna share this bed, but there will be a pillow right in the middle" I answered back and placed an extra pillow in the middle.

" Well okay then" he smiled right at me, turning the lights off and jumping in the bed with our lamp still on. 

" Dustin...look I'm sorry to what happened today" I apologised, " It was my fault, and I just want to say sorry."

" It's okay and I'm sorry for grabbing your arms tight" he apologised too facing me looking at him.

" I'm sorry for kicking you on your B****" I laughed and then shut my mouth.

" hahaha Nah, that was okay. It didn't hurt"  he replied turning off his lamp and I turned mine off.

" Well good night Dustin" I smiled not being able to see him.

" Good night Catherine, and um is it okay if I just hug you right now" he smiled asking me.

" I don't mind and I like hugs at night" I responded back hugging him goodnight and being able to feel his abs and then letting go moving away from each other.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dustin p.o.v

I woke up in the morning with someone asleep on my chest and crossing the line in the middle going in my area. I decided not to wake her up, I know that now this girl needs to get a lot of sleep or else, she will get grumpy. It is still early in the morning and, I just decided to stay in bed and cuddle with Catherine since she's asleep on my chest and play around with her hair a little bit.