ONE

165 hours, 25 minutes and 56 seconds until explosion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette paced up and down, shaking with worry. "Marinette, calm down." Tikki, her kwami, urged her to sit down. "No, Tikki. I have to wait." She snapped back, eyes bloodshot and puffy from crying and trembling hands. She glanced at her phone that was beeping and buzzing. Messages from Alya Cesaíre came through.

BFFAls: Hey, Girl. You okay?                                  11:51 am

BFFAls: Marinette, come on. Talk to me.                                  13:53 pm

BFFAls: Marinette, you're being mad. Did he come home yet? Is he okay?                                        16:27 pm

And a new one, that had only came through now.

BFFAls: Marinette Juniper Dupain-Cheng! You  are being absolutely ridiculous! Ladybug! Go and save Chat Noir right now!                                                  21:47 pm

The latest one shook her. Alya had found out about Marinette in college, when the brunette became Volpina. Queen Bee, Jade Turtle and Chat Noir revealed after Volpina and Ladybug; them being Chloé Bougerouis , Nino Lahiffe and Adrien Agreste. It didn't take the group very long to find that out. Chloé had gone to Italy (thankfully) with Lila Rossi, while everyone else stayed in Paris. At the ages of 25, Nino and Alya got engaged and moved in together, Marinette and Adrien copying their actions. 

They fell in love with each other and stayed close. Every morning, Marinette was up at 5:00am, ready at 6 to head to her designing studio. Adrien would only leave at 9, having notes left by his girlfriend.

'Hey, Kitty! I left your favourite quiche in the microwave. Have a great day!'

That was the note she had left for him today. Even though he lived with her and they loved each other, he would blush like an idiot and flirt like first love.

Locked away in her studio, Marinette along with her piles of paper, sketchbooks, lunch and stationary, she would work herself to sleep. It was her, in a large room, a huge round table-covered in fabrics, drawings and sewing materials-and mannequins standing scattered with half finished designs and outfits and her material and fabrics room overloaded with untidy cuts. She had not been able to get an internship with Gabriel Agreste since she passed away at the defeat and death of Hawkmoth.

That was why Marinette was stressing, why she couldn't keep still, why she wanted to embrace and love Adrien forever, but couldn't. Not with him in a state such as this. Marinette stared at Alya's last text message.

'Ladybug! Go and save Chat Noir right now!' Her best friend's voice echoed through her mind. Chat Noir had told her to not wait up for him, that he would be doing late night photoshoots and she didn't have to worry. And what exactly was she doing right now? Worrying.

'Ladybug! Ladybug! Ladybug' Voices in her head chanted for her alter ego, as if cheering her on to go see Chat Noir. She sighed and threw her phone to her bed. "Tikki," She looked over to her kwami. "Spots On." Marinette, now Ladybug, leaped up onto her railing. She grabbed an umbrella since it was starting to drizzle, hooking it to her waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? Maybe the first two or three chapters will be crappy, but we're just starting. I hope you have a great week!

~cakeanddonuts~