Ten. Excuse ME?

Hiyaaa people! This chapter is a little...different but I hope you enjoy! (Mood: hungry)
.......................................................................
🕛 afternoon. 2:30 pm. (One year later)
Toni's POV.
"Ugh...this day couldn't be any more worse than it already has been" I facepalm, sitting on my old, fancy couch...don't mind the strings that are coming out of its leather cover.
"Same love..." Midge mumbles...also looking like a mess. So...we cleaned the whole house but the only problem was that...whenever we would clean a room...Our 'innocent and precious' (as Midge likes to call her) dog Sumo, ruins everything again. Which meant we would have to do it over again. After three to four hours of continuous vacuuming, we finally gave up and accepted that our fate was never gonna change...and our home still is a mess.
I lay down on Midge's lap...why is she acting weird lately? I think and decide to start a conversation. Which never happens in my life. I just wait for someone to get fed up to ask me something...but if it's someone that I like...I'm the conversation starter and the annoying girlfriend most of the time. Which causes...arguments between me and the other person.
I clear up my throat and decide to speak "Midge...are you okay? Like...I know this is The longest relationship we've both have had...so...are you fine? With me being with you?"
She looks at me with a bewildering expression, clearly trying to hide something. "Yeah...why would tha-at pop up in your he-ead?"
I feel her trembling but I don't question it and cuddle more into her lap. "But if there is a problem...tell me." I determinedly say to her while caressing her hand, which she pulls away uncomfortably.
Suddenly she flinches away from me and raises her voice. I try to speak to her "Midge I just wanna-"
"No....you listen to me! Just...why? Can't I be with myself or with anyone else? Why are you so...SO clingy? I did not ask for you to be over protective of me! For f**k sake Toni....that's why nobody stays with you for over a week! And they are right to do that...I would do the same to be honest..." She pulls me aside to get up...but I hold her by the shoulder and force her down on the couch.
I also raise my voice "Midge why are you snapping at me? For a week...you've been so distant and....weird and you're gonna fight with me for ME caring about YOU? The hell babe?"
"No. Do not call me babe...and I'm staying over at my friend's house tonight so...excuse me" as she turn to go to the door...once again I pull her from the neck and in an almost strangled motion...I speak to her "Excuse ME? Now I know why you're going to your 'friend's house' every single day....YOU ARE CHEATING ON TONI F**KING TOPAZ YOU BI*CH! Go...GO!" I push her out of the door.
"And don't forget to take these!" I throw out all her clothes and things...and dump it on the street. "Bye...creep." I close the front door and collapse on my face.
And I don't know what happened after that.
...
🕛 midnight. 12:00 am. (One week later)
"Baby let the games begin, let the games begin, oooohhhhhhh! I wanna be your end game...I wanna be your first string." I sing aloud in the kitchen...with Taylor swift's endgame playing on my television.
Suddenly a News commercial comes on.
"Breaking news! This girl named Cheryl blossom has gone famous for her modelling for photography in riverdale...which is quite a golden goal for her. The pictures are floating around social media...and she has even been chosen for modelling in Victoria's Secret fashion awards 2018! Wow. Here are some pictures of her looking fab!"
The screen changes and I'm sitting there watching this picture....slideshow of sort of Cheryl's photoshoot and magazine pictures.

slideshow of sort of Cheryl's photoshoot and magazine pictures

"Thank you for wasting your precious time and

"Thank you for wasting your precious time and...cut!"
It goes back to the song.
She's beautiful. Suddenly...a notification bell rings in my phone. I quickly distract myself from the television and check my phone which is laying in the living room.
I close the tv, get my coffee and plop down on the couch. "Funny how it reminds me of my ex...." I shake away the thoughts and open my phone.
One message: Cheryl.
F**k.
I hesitantly open text messages. Funny how I stopped using normal messenger after her and went to WhatsApp.
It reads....
Holy god.
...........................................................
Hey! I got a cliffhanger biatch?!!
That....was cringe.
Anyhow. Buhbye readers.