Eleven. Out of the f**king blue

Hey Uh-I mean hiyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa guys, gals, trans people and non binary queens and kings. I feel fine today...not good, not bad...just normal. But I wish it'd be better. My luck I guess.
..........................................................................
🕛 dusk. 3:30 am. (Continuation of chapt. 10)
Cheryl: Hey.
Toni: don't talk to me.
Cheryl: Why?
Toni: huh...funny you say that because IT'S BEEN 10 MONTHS.
Cheryl: I am aware of that.
Toni is typing.
Toni: Are you kidding? you didn't even try to contact me...outright blocked me and now out of the f**king blue you are casually saying "hey" to me?! Jeez...I've heard that ignorance is bliss...but that much...is just wow. Wow Cheryl.
Read
Cheryl is typing.
Cheryl: look I thought you wouldn't want me because I freaking came out gay to you...and when you didn't reply...I blocked you so I wouldn't feel the judgement.
Toni: but now it's open that you're gay?
Cheryl is typing.
Cheryl: Yeah. Actually it happened five months ago when I accidentally told nana rose and then everybody at my school. They actually weren't that surprised. Even nana rose knew. So I guess it wasn't a secret after all.
Toni: and you still didn't text me?
Cheryl: it's not that.
Toni: you know what? I get it. Bye then.
Cheryl: Sisterrrr pls.
Toni: say that to your new girlfriend.
Cheryl: I don't have one.
Toni: well you're out of luck cause I love Midge and now we moved out 2gether.
Read five mins ago.
Cheryl is typing.
Cheryl: Uh..omg congratulations sis!
Toni: Yeah.
Cheryl: anyhow. I went to a party yesterday and my bestie Veronica (yes after that Archie bs we made up) took my hilarious photo. I look so lonely.

 I look so lonely

Toni: Cool story.
Cheryl: Toni I know it's been distant b/w us but I wanna reconnect, like a reconciliation b/w two kings.
Toni: sorry. I'm busy...but nice meeting you buhbye.
Cheryl: Please.
Toni: fine. Meet me somewhere discreet.
Cheryl: your home?
Toni: not my property. I don't wanna be involved in your celebrity scandals. Since you are one now.
Cheryl: my place?
Toni: that'll look like I was asking for attention.
Cheryl: Alright then. A club?
Toni: Yeah. Sure. Not discreet but it'll be fine.
Toni is offline.
Cheryl: time?
...........................................................................
Short chapter but that's all I got for today.
Bye readers!
(And help me find ways to cope with my awful parents)