Characters ask.

Hiyaaaa guys...yes. Before I wrap this story up and put a check mark next to it I want to do a 'character ask' type thing. OKAY FINE i admit that I was bored and had nothing to do so I decided to do this. (Only Toni and Cheryl tho)
....................................................................................................
Character ask.
Toni:
Q. How is it with you and Cheryl?
Ans. Um...should I tell this to you? Well...never-mind f**k it. We...had our 'first time' yesterday. She's really shy about it so...shhh. Keep your voice down!
Q. How long has it been?
Ans. The relationship? Actually it's been a while. Gosh...I guess it's been three-ish years, well two years and nine months to be exact but...oh my god it's been a long time since that awkward meeting happened at that club. But it was worth it. Totally. She is also the best kisser of history.
Q. Do you guys show signs of public affection?
Ans. Hell yeah are you kidding? We love to annoy people by being the couple who 'kisses in the back of the bus' it's quite a cliche scenario. And I thought I couldn't be in a relationship after Midge...it feels weird coming from me, but I'm actually thankful for the first time in my life for having a special gem in my life. Hate to say it...but it's really true. Okay...enough blabbering.
Q. How old are you two now?
Ans. I'm actually smaller than Cheryl. I'm 21 and she's 22.
Q. What is your most treasured memory?
Ans. When I gave her a Valentine's Day card and she was sobbing with happiness because nobody ever asked her to be their valentine. From that day onwards...I give her a new surprise every Valentine's Day. This year was a ticket to watch 'The tigers' and it's her favourite band...she almost fainted when I gave the ticket to her. Last year was a chocolate chip cookie of the size of a human. Yeah...as you can see we're pretty strange people. But to be honest every memory is engraved in my head...I could go on for days,
Q. And finally: Any cute moments between you two?
Ans. Oh my...let me list the ways she's so cute. Okay...so when she cuddles me, she likes to be the big spoon. But she can't actually hold me quite well...cause I'm taller than her. But then she tries to suck it up and purposely puts me in the position of a little spoon while sleeping. The next morning I'm on the floor and she's wrapped in me. What else..Oh! So once I was chatting with my friend Jughead, and Cheryl was FURIOUS. She always gets jealous and tries to distance herself from me. But the next day she's massaging my back with her hands. I love her. Whenever she gets jealous I try to convince her that I truly care for her and love her. And it's true. No matter how hard I fight the feeling.
Nice to meet you...I hope to See you later!
Ans. OMG You too...bye! God...did I say omg? Wow...Cheryl really changes me. For the good obviously.
Cheryl:
Q. How is it with you and Toni?
Ans. Amazing. I love her. Simple as that.
Q. How long has it been?
Ans. Two years, eight months and thirty days ago...That's when I first kissed her. Still the best kiss of my life. So dramatic it was...we both agree that it was the best time of our lives. There are times when I think that I should go back in time and make the situation better. But then again...if I change that...we wouldn't be as strong as we are now.
Q. Do you guys show signs of public affection?
All the time. At first I was a bit weirded out when Toni would randomly kiss me or hold me in a way...but then I got used to it and now I wanna make everybody jealous by kissing her in public so...yeah. I've changed.
Q. How old are you two now?
Ans. I'm 22, turning 23 this year. And she's 21. Even though I'm still the child in the relationship.
Q. What is your most treasured memory?
Ans. Every memory. I have a journal in which I write my every day experiences with her and how much I favour her.
Q. And finally: Any cute moments between you two?
Ans. I like Toni when she laughs. I know...basic but hen I heard her genuinely smile for the first time because of my existence, was like seeing the sun rise again. Yes I know I probably sound like a poet right now but I mean it. And not to mention the fact that she makes food for me when I'm jealous...and get this, she hates to cook. So seeing her like that makes me feel loved. AND when Valentine's Day comes and my room is filled with balloons and gifts. I tell her not to waste money on me but her response is like "I choose how I spend my money...I would rather die than not waste it on you" blah blah some Shakespeare stuff. I love her. Everyday I try to make her feel loved. Even though I suck at it...I never really have been loved before Toni so...but I've learnt a lot from her. One thing is that don't take your loved ones for granted.
Nice to meet you...I hope to See you later!
Ans. Bye! Come stop by anytime and I will tell you more sappy things about us two!
....................................................................................................
So...tell me in the comments what fanfic I should do next. Don't hesitate.
Bye readers! (1k already?!? Mad...love you all)