Wang ziyi X Zhu Zhengting

Middle

Type: Comfort

Words:319

At the difficult times Nine Percent had, Wang Ziyi and Zhengting would sit together at night, discussing about themselves and the children.

"How's your waist doing, should I get my first aid kit?" Ziyi started, thoughtfully staring at the sky.

"Without it would you manage? It wasn't your plan on getting hurt "

Zhengting huffed and glared playfully. "I'm fine, I'm actualy worried at our children, not just me, so many of us got hit by the laser but i'm worried the most about kunkun. His eye injury seems painful"

Ziyi stared at him. "There's Justin, you, Nongnong and Xukun right?"

"Yes. God that's too many injuries. We should have a word with our manager and the security, we wouldn't want anymore injuries"

" Do you miss Yuehua and the trainees there like Wenjun, Zeren etc? "

The question surprised Zhengting as he started chocking on his drink, Nongfu Shanquan Vitamin Drink. After he got over his shock, he thought for a moment before saying

" I mean some things would change, with three of us being a part of Nine Percent and not with them at Yuehua but I have things when its just Yuehua and we like to talk through video call.

Most likely to talk about Justin's or Chengcheng's antics but I do miss them because its weird not having them around 24/7"

"But would you go back to them and leave us?"

"Definitely not, I'll have time in the future to be with them and I want to make the most of the little time I have with you guys."

"I'm glad, I don't think half of us would survive without you.

"Nor would I"

The two laughed quietly in the night, after the long day they had they deserved something relaxing, well for others it would be sleeping but the two felt content sitting next to each other looking at the stars.