Chapter 3

*Am backk on the bull shit😂😂 but I feel better about this. I waited so I could upload to chapters at once plus this one is the longest chapter I have up so far. Ps ik the book might not be that good but am trying here so if u have any suggestions on how I can improve don't feel afraid to shot me a comment on the book on in my messages but here's chapter 3 enjoy*

J A R O M E

Waking up again I do my same routine like yesterday.
Leaning over turn off my buzzing alarm clock,
Walking in to my fairly large walk in close And grab my all black suit.
Take a shower and freshen up my self, when am done I give myself a look over

Hmmm I look pretty nice if I do say so my self.
Smiling I gab my notes from last night and head down stairs grabbing my keys and lunch.

Opening the door to the garage I walk in to see my car waiting to be driven.

Sliding in and closing the door I Len over to start my baby.
When she starts to purr I turn the radio on and press the button to open the garage.
Pulling out I make sure to press the button to close it.

Making my way down the street("walking fast faces past and am home"😂😂) pulling up to a red light i look to see if I'll see Cody anywhere .
Sighing as it seems faith wasn't on my side, I pull of right when the light turns green.

Driving down the street I just look at random things occasionally to keep me occupied. Seeing some people run around and other just walking their dogs.

Noticing am getting closer to my job I start to slow down to turn into the school. Just before I make the turn I hear a Revving of a bike getting slightly exited I turn to see Cody giving me a nod In acknowledgements.

Before I have time to react he pulls of to the right to the back end of the school.
Smiling a little I continue my way to the front of the school parking in the usual teachers parking.
Getting out and locking my beaut I turn and start my way to the front entrance.

Walking in I greet the students passing me, most of the girls did the topical smile and lip bite.
Shaking my head a little i continue my way to my class room.
Unlocking it and stepping in I look around and notice it looks kinda of bear Keeping that in mind I make a note to go and buy some things to put up.
I feel it might get my class happy to learn if they see some corny posters of encouragement.
Smiling at this thought I get ready to set up the stuff for my classes.

Turning on my computer and logging in I go and look up some history pre test, finding one that I feel looks pretty easy I send it to the printer in the far corner of the class room and print.

Thinking I Might need to move that, it'll be a pain to have to keep getting up to grab copies. Thinking of a place to move it I get up and checking the copies.
Making sure everything printed fine I made sure I took the answer sheet out before I ended up giving somebody the answers.

Noticing everything was fine I place the copies on my desk.
Getting bored I decided to check my phone for any new messages or any emails.
Looking I see I got a message from Randy just texting to confirm if I was still going.

Replying with a simple ya I decided to look up some dogs remembering I wanted to buy one.
Finding some cute ones like a Blue pit bulls and black pugs, might just buy both. (Both of the puppies are to the top courage is the blue pit bull and king is the pug)

Getting happy I make a note to contact the different sellers to see when I could come and collect the cute little angeles. Noticing the time I put my phone down and wait for my first class.

C O D Y

Waking up a little confused I look around to see I woke up before my alarm.
Pissed knowing I can't fall back asleep I just decide to go and get my self ready for this hell hole called school.
Walking in my bathroom I notice my bruises fading away smiling at that thought I hop in the shower for a long time.