Chapter 7

*Randy beau Davis fine ass to the top😂😂 ps if y'all don't remember randy dats jarome fine ass best friend 🤣🤣 *

J A M R O M E

its been days since I last saw Cody, smh it's hard being rejected. I've been tempted to look up his number in the system. deciding against it I'll give him space he probably needed. trying to occupy my time by hanging with randy after work. half the time when he's here he just reminds me of my mistakes and how i "took him to fast to early".

I couldn't help myself he just looked so good underneath me. *sigh* rolling over I force myself not to call out off work, making my way to my bathroom to do my very boring morning routine. stepping out in just my towel I walk over to my walk-in closet to get black dress pants and a nice white button-down shirt with some black loafers. grabbing my phone and watch I head downstairs to get my keys and briefcase for work.

stepping in the garage I walk over to my prize treasure and hop in, pressing the button on the visor I opening the garage door

stepping in the garage I walk over to my prize treasure and hop in, pressing the button on the visor I opening the garage door. pulling out I make sure to push the button to close it, driving down the road stopping by a light.

10 minutes later I pull in and park in one of the teacher parking, stepping out I walk to the entrance were I notice guys and girls staring at me, who should be in class.

ignoring it I make my way to my classroom just setting stuff up to wait for my first class. hearing the bell ring I decided to go and greet my kids outside, looking around I notice Cody walking with a pretty girl. getting angry I wonder if she's the reason he's been skipping school 'wouldn't be surprising if he left you for someone else, wouldn't be the first time ', scolding my self for my thoughts I just try to ignore it by greeting the students who began to walk in.

turning to shut the door Cody puts his foot in the door to stop it, pushing it open he gestures to the unknown female to walk in. glaring at the girl Cody seems to catch on and guides her to his seat by zack.

shaking off my anger 'he's not yours yet just let him be' randy words ringing in my head. shaking it off I starting role I see an extra name "Bliss jones" that's probably the unknown female. I was correct as I see her raise her hand "here" and continues on trying to talk to Cody. getting extremely upset I grit out "wouldn't you like to introduce yourself to the class" counting in my head to calm down, she stands up and clicks her way slowly to the front of the class.

"hmm i'm Bliss Jones, I have a following of 4mil on Instagram and twitter ps if you fuck wid me i' take ya man☺️(I don't really but why not follow me justk339swimming 😂)" she walks off like she runs the world, everyone watching her *cough* "attention whore" I see some students hide their laugh "thank you miss bitc- bliss" I may or not have let it slip but fuck it I don't care. moving on with class I purposely call on her for different reasons.

"why are you only calling on me their like 15 other people in here😒"she says upset "last time I checked I was the teacher, I call on who I want if theirs a problem you can always switch out"I say smirking waiting for her half-ass response "Nahhh I think imma like it here☺️" she says that she slowly turns away to whisper something in Cody's ear, whatever it was had him looking away turning red.

I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL A BITCH!! 🔪getting ready to advance her the bell rings, Cody drags her out of the class quickly with zack trailing behind them. I've never been so pissed to the point where I wanna lay a hand on somebody's child. I swear this boy has me going crazy, I can't stand to know he's fucking with someone else it'll hurt me too much.

-
I know the chapter hella short now but the shorter they are the quicker I can post 😂😂 around 800 words