Chapter 5

*118 reads is a lot for me😂👏proud mama bear😂🐻 soooooo just for that am posting again but in the next chapter am going to try and take them from a school setting for a while so it'll be a time skip soon🙉🙀enjoyyyyyyyyyyyy tho*

J A R O M E

As soon as Cody left i couldn't believe what I've done but i couldn't bring myself to feel bad about what happened. moving back to my desk in shock i pickup my phone getting ready to call Randy. it rings a couple time before i hear Randy answer "yes sir how can i-"
" i corned him and grazed along his neck, i couldn't help myself " there was a long pause before randy even responded.

"did he react in a bad way or did he just let it happen ?"
"he just let it happen but i think he was scared, you know how i can be when i get in my daddy/ dominate mood".

again silence "i don't know what to tell you but just let it play out and see where it goes, if you feel he's uncomfortable in any way you need to stop" giving a understanding nod even tho he can see me "i understand thank you for your help"

"no prob bob and next time don't interrupt me when am speaking or it'll be your ass" laughing at this i don't, take him seriously "goodbye sir Randy" hearing him laughing "goodbye sir ass hole" hearing the phone click i put my phone down and force myself to think about something else until the time comes for me to see Cody again. getting my stuff ready for my next class was really easy, i ended up finishing before my students came flooding in.

for the most part, the class went fairly smooth of course it had its ups and down with it normal trouble markers. as the class comes to a close i said goodbye to my students by this time it was lunchtime.

deciding to head out and get some food i leave my class room and make my way to the exit

leaving the school grounds i make my way to the nearest Wendys for my favorite meal. eating on the way i finish before i go inside. with a little time to spare, i make it just before its time for class.

just like the previous class, everything was fine beside the group of kids that seem to make my job harder. shaking my head i watch as everyone piles out of the room to finish their day.

getting a little nervous but excited i notice its time for Cody to come and serve his detention.

moving over by my desk i get on my computer to look at random stuff till Cody gets here, as if on queue he walks in and takes a seat in one of the chairs close to the front of the room. not getting up right away i think off what i should do, setting on seeing how i far i could go with him seemed like a smart move.

getting up i make my way to his desk and sit on the end of it looking down on him. to my surprise, he looks down in what i assume is his way of respect. smiling i move my hand to bring his head up "look at me baby boy" he looks up with a slight blush.

"i didn't mean for what happened earlier to happen, you just tested my dominance" he just stares at me , squeezing his jaw "what do you say baby boy".

the look that passes his eyes tells me his thinking "I'm sorry"

"sorry who and for what" his cheeks seem to go way darker by my question "I'm sorry sir for testing your dominance" hearing this got me so happy that i didn't think twice about what i did, pulling his jaw up i kiss him nice and rough.

next minute i hear him moan out in pleasure, not being able to control my self i pull back and stand up to pick him up.

Wrapping his legs around my waist i reattach our lips together. blindly making my way to my desk i clear out all of the stuff on my desk beside my computer by wildly swiping my hand. laying Cody down i start to attack his neck with harsh love bites showing everyone he's mines.

stripping him of his shirt i pull back to admire his 6 pack and tattoos, next minute i hear Cody whining from the loss of my lips. "no need to whine bay boy ill take care of you soon enough"

He's not paying attention, his head is lolled back and i can see the marks across his Adams apple and down the side like red beacons. His throat bobs as he swallows roughly, the action coming as he hears the scrape of his zip being pulled down. I want to see his every reaction, so I push him back to lay against the polished wood surface.

My fingers creep inside his waistband and slowly pull his pants over his hips. His back arches so he can lift them, bringing me ever closer to fulfilling his wishes. I lick my lips at each inch of skin that reveals itself to me.

My eyes mark it as mine, my lips descend to reinforce it. Love bites and purple marks to add to the beautiful ink that paints his skin.His breathing is quick and hitches as I graze by his swollen cock, teasing the edge of it with my cheeks and hair.

He moans, half demanding and half whining for me to get on with it. I let it pass. He isn't grasping or challenging me. I set the pace.

He is mine.I grab hold of his thick member and watch him buck into my warm hand. I still, waiting for him to collect himself. His hips move and I hold them still, shushing him gently.He is responding better than I thought possible. His muscles twisting under that glorious skin as he tries to hold back from writhing. I relent and move my hands over him.

Petting his rigid cock and circling down around his puckering hole. I pause only long enough to open my drawer and pull out my secret stash.He hears the click of the tube and sucks in a breath.

I drip it down over his hot flesh and he hisses through his teeth. It is cool against his skin, and I rub it in slowly to make his voice sing with moans. He is getting close, but I'm not ready to let him come. He has to wait until I'm buried deep inside him for that pleasure.I pull his hips to the edge and push one last bit of lube into his waiting hole. He tenses and I slap his thigh, glaring over at his reticence. "Sorry Sir!" He gasps...

I hold his wrists down as my hips move forward. His chest moves quickly with his breaths as I push through the tight ring of muscles. His back arches like a taught bow over the smooth surface that normally would never see such wanton acts.

I pull him towards me, easing inside with each inch to claim him. I want him to feel me. To never forget the pull of me. To remember the shape of me.I hold myself there for only a second before sliding myself out and ramming home again.

He cries out and it is musical. Again. I must hear it again. I pull out and slam myself home. There it is. My eyes close and and my own breathing quickens at the sound of his cries. I forget myself, where I am, as I get lost in the power of the moment.

My keyboard rattles to the floor, dragging the mouse along with it as our passion rocks the large desk. I laugh breathlessly at his twisted face, the pleasure making him vulnerable and sweet to my eyes. He is boneless as I rock into him harshly, mastering his body like he's never seen."Come for me." I demand with a sharp edge to my voice, braking no disobedience.

His tears fall as he cries out his passion and paints himself with his obedience. I smile in satisfaction and cumm deep inside.