Chapter 4

*So far I'm happy with how this is turning out but updates are really slow being am slowly getting my ideas together plus I don't wanna force my self to write 😂😂wouldn't come out the same but hereeeeeee u goooo btw super unedited *

Z A C K

Leaving out of mr.lewis class I started to shake my head know damn well Cody was in trouble.
Ever since his dad passed away his been more focused on boxing than actual school, all he does is goto the gym and home.
I can't judge tho I do the same thing but I squeeze in my school work I still wanna graduate and be successful.

Being the good best friend I am I always help him out by letting him copy my work.
He's barley passing but he's grades are high enough to get him through the class.

Walking down the hallway I make my way to my 3rd period class to wait on Cody.

As I walk to the back I take my seat and pull my phone out waiting for class to start.
Scrolling down Instagram I see the normal stuff girls posting about their relationships or them selfs.
As am scrolling I see a post about a club having some even going on, taking a screenshot I plan on checking it out later.

Couple minutes past and ms. Hazley fine decides to start class just as a flustered Cody walks in the class with a read face.
Looking a little confused I wait till he gets closer before questioning him "what happened to you ?🤨" not answering he takes a sits and stares .
" did you get in trouble with mr.lewis??" Deciding that could be the only reason he's acting the way he is.
He finally turns to me " it's nothing DS I just have detention later on today" knowing it's not the hole truth I just let it go.
Class goes on smoothly for the most part, me checking on Cody once in a while to make sure he's fine .
As the bell rings we pack up or stuff to head to lunch ....

C O D Y

Walking out of jaromes class I couldn't believe what happened but I couldn't say I didn't like it. Running my hand through my hair to smooth it out a little I walk down to ms.hazley class.
Walking in I notice everyone looking at me , not caring I make my way to zack just to get questioned "what happened to you?"  Not answering I just sit and stare. As class continues zack tries again to question me.
Telling him I just have detention seems to end the line of questions.
As class ends we go down to lunch to see our normal group of people , Sadie , Clarence, zed, and Steven . Not bothering to grab food I make my way over to them smiling " sup DS crew" getting around of laughs we just talk about what's been going on till zack comes.
After lunch finishes we all head to our classes for the rest of the day.

*time skip to detention*

Walking into jaromes class had me a little nervous, I didn't know what to expect. I notice him sitting by his computer staring at something shaking my head I just take a seat close to the front. As if I got his attention he stops staring at his screen and gets up to seat on the edge of my desk .
Looking down at me with a unreadable look, not know if the same thing that happened a couple hours ago would happen again