chapter 6

*thankkkk you guyssss so much for the reads and the votes 💚💚 I really appreciate it but here's chapter 6 enjoy*

C O D Y

Its been about 3 days since I've lost my virginity to Mr.Lewis since then I've decided to  skip school  going to the gym instead. Zack thinks it isn't healthy but its a way to get my anger and frustration out .

Turning over I decide on Getting up to get ready for school since it's a Friday. mom's been bugging me for the longest about why I've been home. Of course I wouldn't tell her they exact reason I'm home that'll make this worse.
Shaking my head i make my way to my bathroom.
starting with my normal routine, getting done I look at myself in the mirror and noticing a few bruises. turning away I go and grab some clothes to change into.

 turning away I go and grab some clothes to change into

(Thank u bestfriennnnnn for the help)

Giving myself a look over I nod in satisfaction Leaning over I grab my phone and bike keys. making my way downstairs i walking into the kitchen to greet my mom and little sister as the eat at the dining table. Grabbing a piece of toast to eat I make my way by my mom quickly hugging her to her surprise .
Laughing slightly I make my way outside to my bike.
Bike.
Hoping on I back out of the driveway just in time to see zack speeding down the street. Shaking my head I wait till he pulls up next to me "sup DS being reckless like always".
" nah baby when I'm with u I'm always carful 😽😂"
Pulling off in annoyance I look back to see zack following me closely. Shaking it off I speed up to beat the light ,looking back I see zack cussing as he got caught by the light.

Laughing I notice I'm Halfway to the school ,I spot mr.lewis car yet again but I make no move to greet him. Just pulling slightly to the right to pull in to the back of the school. Turning my baby off I get ready to walk to the front of the school till zack speeds into the spot next to me .

He looks pissed but I ignore him and keep walking to the entrance. " WAIT UP DICK HEAD!!" I hear zack screaming . Not really caring I continue my way to my locker knowing he'll be here any second now . As if on cue " whyyyyy do u always leave meeee😫 do you not love meeee". Shaking my head " I love you that's why I leave u😂😂" turning towards the class room " come on we have class". 

Walking in everything seemed pretty normal until we hear "sorry to interrupt Ms. Crow but we need Cody to the principals office immediately". Having everyone look at me wasn't anything new , getting up I walk down to the office.

"I was called down here not to long ago" I say to the receptionist as she continues to stare at her computer. Looking up Boardley she Points slightly to the door , i guess that's my cue to go in. Knocking on the door I wait till I hear "come in" I walk into see principal Stanley speaking to someone who has their back turn to me.

Mrs.standly stops speaking to whoever it was he was talking to and looks at me. "Cody I need you to show our new student around" looking down I see a beautiful girl staring at me with a slight smirk. "Why was I chosen to do it?" Mrs. Stanley Shrugged " you were picked randomly now show ms.bliss to her classes, here's her schedule".
Leaving it their I grab her Schedule and turn towards the door knowing she was following behind hearing her heels hit the floor. Who wears heel on their first day anyways....