1

June 2015

Long story short, my dad discovered this "amazing" four guys like two weeks ago doing covers in YouTube so his amazing idea was to bring them from London to L.A. for them to stay in my house and start working in originals songs for them to record an album.

My dad bet everything on them because he thought they would have a huge success according to their fame in their channel.

On A Roll, they called themselves.

My parents house is extremely big, more with my brothers out of town. But, even tho that, my relationship with my family is everything. My parents are nearly around.

Today I woke up with a massive hangover because yesterday was my high school prom, and of course after party. I'm craving water so without looking myself in the mirror I start walking toward the quiet kitchen directly to fill a glass of water.

"It's rude not to say good morning" a voice scare me making me drop my glass on the floor breaking with the impact, my back to him.

"I suppose you're friends of some of my brothers, don't have to say anything" I reply back in a rude way, my head in spinning and more with his loud voice. Chris is arriving soon so I assume they are with him.

"I got it, I'm sorry because of him. He can be cocky" a guy move my hand from the broken glass picking it up. Oh, he is cute.

"Uh thanks" I smile and get up to face the other guy. Or I mean, guys. All staring at me, as I scan all of their faces, I realize they are those Youtubers.

"Hi, I'm Louis" A blue eye guy approached me to shake my hand "they are, Niall-" he say hi to me "this is Harry" he pointed another guy and he nods "and the guy making it of cinderella right now, is Liam" he finished with a devil smille and Liam only throw a "hey" to him.

"Oh I'm sorry, my dad talked to me about you guys coming but I didn't knew when" I explain.

"It's fine, we were actually coming till next week but got ahead" Niall explain.

"Hey I saw you met each others! Guys this is my daughter Abby" My dad breaks in.

"We've introduced dad. Well see you later" I smile to them.

"Where are you going?" My dad asks.

"Changing then hiking" I say grabbing an apple and leaving the kitchen.

Fifteen minutes later I went outside my house after I change into sports clothes and still biting the apple.

"Hey! Mind if I join you?" Harry asks.

Why not right?