Prologue

I think we all have perks, in something, but we all have.

My perk, is that my dad is an audio engineer, that means that he works in the arena of my home city. That's were he met his best friend David, a record producer. They both work with big celebrities but keep a low profile. That means that I've never been around a famous person, but yes, they get me and my friends tickets of any concert we want.

Thanks to my dads low profile, only my dearest friends know about this perk of mine, so I don't get to deal with fake friendships. But even tho that, I count my friends with one single hand. The rest are just classmates.

And thanks to that, I met him.

I met Harry Styles, my Harry.

Someone that through the years, I faced that he wasn't mine anymore. And I keep question myself if he was ever mine.

He took my innocence away, I was naive. He took me out of my bubble, he help me grow up as a person when I was 17 and he 20. He was experienced with everything.  And I think I gave myself to him because even tho that, he never made myself self-conscious about something, he was kind and never push me to things.

He made me feel like a unique diamond between rocks.

He said he would wait for me.

But he isn't waiting any longer.

Or that's why I thought.

-

PATIENCE people, keep calm and read.