2

I've been sitting in the balcony of the kitchen and a few minutes after that, the guys sat around the pool to sing and so.

"And let me kiss you" I look eyes with Harry while he sang that part. I gluped as I remembered two days ago when I took Harry to the waterfall.

Two days ago

"Wow" he whisper "how is that nobody it's here, this is amazing" he say enjoying the view.

"Well, I think there are actually better places than here more because as you saw, it's a long way up" I put my stuff in the floor "wanna get in? It isn't that deep"

"Sure" he start taking off his shirt, he have one tattoo, a butterfly in the middle of his chest "like what you see?" he caught me staring.

"What a basic line, and actually I do. That's nice" I pointed the tattoo.

"Well thanks" he gave me a soft look "Are you coming in?"

"Actually no, it is cold" It was my time to smirk.

"Too late" He rushed toward me and carry me to throw me to the cristal water and he jumped in after that.

"You're nuts!" I say rubbing my eyes and taking a deep breath, I know that water isn't deep but I'm actually really short so I look like a puppy while trying to stay float.

"You can't swim?" he worried and rush toward me.

"Of course I can" I say splashing water to him.

"And why do you look like a puppy drowning?" he read my mind and started laughing.

"Ha so funny, I'm pretty sure you noticed my short legs. And I have to admit that even tho I know how to swim, I'm not good at it" I say laughing too.

"So, that means you get tired fast" he say swimming towards me.

"Uh maybe, I don-" I felt his hand creep in my waist and carry me pulling me to him. "I'm fine, don't need to do that" I say and try to push him. Trying to ignore I felt a weird spark between us.

A quick review. I like the way I feel him around me. But I hate how society works and I shouldn't mind at all how they think, but a girl being this comfy with a guy she just met? Boys in my school would call me a slut, I know they'd do.

And that's bullshit, because i haven't even have my first kiss. I like to flirt, I love boys being behind me and one of their reasons it's because they and I know that I'm a good girl. But I put my boundaries and wait for the perfect time, perfect guy.

As I try to push him, he just got firmer and push me again to him "Don't you like when I do this?" He ask way quietly, I know he felt that spark too.

"I do, that's why I need you to pull away" I say a little bit nervous.

"That's fine" he smiled a little bit down.

"So I can notice you're from England" I say as I swim away to sit on a rock "so girls there would have fall for you in a moment like while ago?" I ask curious with a playful tone.

"They actually will, but not only girls back at home. Any girl" he sit down next to me "you are just quite different" he bumped his shoulder with mine and smiled.

"How so? You literally just met me" I say laying my head in my raised knees.

"I can feel it" he say serious and I laugh.

"Are you a witch or something? If yes am afraid we can't hang out anymore" I say chuckling.

"I'm sorry to heard that, because I have the feeling I'll stick around you a lot" He said looking to the landscape in front of us.

-

"So are you avoiding me?" Harry break my thoughts as he sit down in the chair in front of me in the balcony.

"I've not, but you haven't been around" I smirk and he did too.

"Been working a lot in music lately, your dad say we can't get distracted and you're a good reason to be" He say smiling down.

"We are ordering pizza, pepperoni it's fine?" Niall interrupted us.

"Hawaiian please" I beg, because I know 1 of 10 people like pizza with pineapple.

"So you have bad taste in food and in boys?" Niall ask while pointing between Harry and I.

"Hey!" Harry rush "I agree with the food taste, but haven't you seen me mate? I'm hot" he say and lean back in the chair.

And yes , he is really hot and he knows it. Cocky bastard.

"I think it's the opposite, good taste in food and bad taste in guys" I tease.

I heard "ohs" in the back and all the guys where there listening, I started feeling red because I basically admitted am attracted to him.

"Is that so?" Harry raise his eyebrow and smile.

"This is between you guys, I'll let you know when the pizza arrive" with that the four of them left us two alone again.

"I'm going in too" I stand from my chair but felt Harry big hand around my wrist.

"Let me take you out" he blurt.

"You don't know around" I chuckle.

"Please, I'll dig about around here. Let me get to know you, and I let you know me too" He kind off beg.

"Okey," I start walking in the house "Give me a call when pizza arrive" I smile and disappeared inside the house.

It is normal wanting to get close to someone in a really short time?

-

I repeat, keep calm, good stuff it's coming in 1 or maybe two chapters. Wuhu