4

Everything gets freaky my friends.
-

I'm afraid because everything have been so perfect so far.

Four weeks had passed and Harry and I've been closer than ever. It's like we're magnets and do everything together, like best friends, well that kiss and sneak around.

They are on the last of the album, finishing details and photoshoots and more. That means they have free time here and there.

We went to a concert the other day and it started raining so everything got hot when he started kissing my neck, saying sweet things on how he is attached to me.

So when we came back, we continued our hot make out when we manage to sneak in my room while everyone was asleep.

"Can I touch you?" He aske while roaming his hands inside my shirt, I nod.

"Baby, words" He pleads and so I answer him.

"I just-" I pause, maybe saying that I'm a virgin isn't irrelevant.

"What, love?" He pushes, his hands roaming my underboob.

"I'm a virgin" I spit just like that, hating my no filter mouth.

"I know" He gives me the warmest smile ever.

"I'm that obvious?" I tease.

"I know it because you told me you the reason you broke up with your ex, that you told me he didn't count because it was two weeks only, and because he was pushing you to things you didn't want to, it's not that I knew, but I assume" he pecks my nose.

"I told you about him because you asked, but he isn't my ex because it was two weeks! It doesn't counts" I defended myself and he chuckles.

"Sure love, I don't want to push you to thing too. Is this okey with you? Are you sure? Let's a lot of thing we can do besides sex" He breath out against my lips.

"Show me then" I smile and so we continued.

That night, I let him touch everywhere he wanted to. His fingers worked magic on my folds and I let go incredibly fast.

After that he said he was going to take a shower and when he came out he gave me a kiss good night and went to his room.

Other day we had a pool party with my family and David and some other guys of the label and that's when everybody realized that we've been sneaking around. He was making it really obvious being so close to me.

Then when he playfully pull me to sit in his lap my dads eyes almost popped out.

"So, this is a thing. Your mom told me something was going on but I didn't believed it" Dad say out loud.

"I like you Harry that's why I'm fine with this. But don't forget I can ruin your career" He smiles and pat his shoulders as if he say the most sweet thing ever.

Harry promise him that he'll never do anything to hurt me and that he want the best for me.
And I believe him, hoping it won't be otherwise.

Today it's my eighteen birthday and I'm throwing a party. I had lunch with my family while the boys where at a photoshoot.

It's now eleven pm, my house full of my high school friends and a bunch of other people I don't know. And I haven't seen Harry since the morning.

He woke me up at 5am with flowers and a jewelry box, I got lost on my mind remembering what happened.

"Happy birthday princess" He whispered and  kiss my forehead waking me up.