3

"So..." I trailed when Harry open the door of my car "before we go, I want to tell you this is totally in a friendly plan, you're working with my dad." I get into the car.

"I agree, just friends?" he say and I nod. I kind of felt bad, but I was the one that started this friends thing.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he start driving.

"Do you like bowling?" he smirk.

"I do, but what are we? 13?" I felt in those middle school dates, in a cute way.

"Well, there's nothing wrong in feeling younger"

"And more because you're old. Twenty it's like talking to a grandpa" I tease.

"Hey! I'm only three years older, it's not a big deal" He touched his heart like he was offended.

"It is, you can get into clubs and mmm vote" I try to remember more thing he can do and I can't.

"Vote? Really?" he laughed.

Hours have pass, Harry won per much in the game. I actually was having a lot of fun, he made me feel like I've known him since a long time and I know he was feeling the same thing as me.

"Oh stop here" I yell pointing to an ice cream shop.

"So you were saying me thing because I like bowling and you move your tail over an ice cream shop?" He park the car

"Not only ice cream, it is the best ice cream around" I defend myself.

"If you say so" He move his hands like in surrender.

We have picked our ice creams and sit down in a bench.

"Are you planing on going to college?" He start making conversation in our comfortable silence.

"I am, I'm staying here" I answer.

"You don't want to get away from your house? From here?" He wonder.

"It's nice here, plus my dad he travel a lot. My mom would be alone, my older brother he is in Germany working and Chris it's going to live with him for college." I explain.

"Chris it's also starting college in August?"

"Yep, he is my twin." I chuckle

"Oh, I'm nervous to met him. Were is is him right know?" He ask and I admitted Chris is a really overprotected brother.

"Rugby tournament, what about you? College?" I try to know more about him.

"Yes, in pause right now. I couldn't let go the opportunity your dad gave us." He explain and I nod

We decided that it was time to go home, in the way he explain to me how he make Louis and Liam go away while we were out for my dad not be suspicious, and funny thing I say to my dad I was at a friend house.

"Go this way" I tell him diverting us from the road to my house and he obey "Go all way up, in that spot you can see a lot of the city light from there" I explain because he looked at me suspicious.

"How do you find spots like this?" he said amazed with the view while parking the car.

"Well, I think you've noticed my house it's really far from everything, a few people around" he nod "I like to hike a lot, so I think that's why" I lamely explain.

"You're amazing" he lock eyes facing me "You amaze me" he gets closer, really close to me "I'm sorry but I don't want to be just your friend"

And with that, his lips lock in with mine.

My first kiss. With a guy I just literally met. But it feels oh so right, so I try to keep up with the gentle kiss. But I didn't want to move so fast, he didn't even know he's giving me my first kiss.

My mind was fighting between stop him and straddling him as he push his tongue into my mouth, his hands start traveling down my neck pulling me closer to him and I feel like it's too fast and much.

Just as I was going to pull away, there's a knock on the window.

"Hey sorry to interrupt but do you guys have a lighter?" The guy ask

"Yeah sure" Harry say taking out one of his jeans pocket.

"Thanks man" he lit his cigarette and leave.

"Didn't knew you smoke" I say

"Uh sometimes, do you?" He ask scratching his neck.

"No I haven't tr-" I stop before embarrassing myself and being lame about never try it before. "I don't "

"That's good, I'm trying to quite but oh yeah" he smiled.

"It's okey I mean I'm no one to tell you to stop. Let's go back" I say sincerely.

Our way back was a comfortable silence and I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

When he parked in front of the house I recognized a car in the street. Chris is back.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed excited getting out of the car running inside hearing Harry call my name.

"I was wondering where you were" Chris said as I hug him "I've miss you dork"

"Me too! I've gossip" I doubt I'll tell him about Harry, he'll freak out because we're sharing the same roof.

"Abby?" I heard Harry voice behind me looking at Chris, kind of jealous my I add "who's this?" I try to act cool.

"Chris, his brother" Chris answered before I say something "you?" He look kind of jelous too.

"Um Harry" they greet "I'm with the band, you know with your dad, I'm mean working with your dad, he isn't in the band" he literally started rambling.

"Okay? Dad told me you were at Stellas" Chris say trying not to laugh at Harrys nervousness.

"How long are you staying?" I ask Chris, avoiding the Stellas part.

"A few days, came to grab some last things. You should come with me" He pouts.

"Germany it's too far and you know, mom" I say not wanting to speak so loud, feeling Harrys eyes on my back.

"You have such a big heart, you need to learn how to put you first" He says giving me pity eyes.

"Quit that look, it's my decision, plus I already got into Art uni" I defend myself.

"Think about it. I'll go to say hi to mom and dad. And for you to know, I have eyes everywhere" He say that last sentence looking at Harry.

"Got it" Harry says back.

"So, any plans for tomorrow?" I say to Harry once Chris went inside.

"Anything but with you, it would be nice" He smiles at me. Thankful that he didn't asked anything.

And that, was the beginning of my story with Harry.
-
BE CALM AND WAIT