;2;

"Aw, they're so cute."

Three babies crawled around on the floor next to each other. One of them grabbed his own foot and shoved it in his mouth.

The three women sitting on the couches above them chuckled. One leaned down and picked the baby up, bouncing him in her knee.

"That's not where we put our feet, Yugyeom."

The baby cooed and his mother set him back down. He crawled over to the two other babies and picked up a toy block.

"When is your husband coming back, Mrs. Kim?", asked one of the ladies. Mrs. Kim sighed, setting her chin on her hand.

"He says a couple weeks but we never know for sure."

The lady patted Mrs. Kim's thigh to try and comfort her. "It must be hard trying to take care of him on your own."

Mrs. Kim smiled tiredly. "Oh, it is, Mrs. Tuan."

Mrs. Tuan turned her head and gazed at her son. He was several months older than the other two babies and was already teetering around on his chubby legs. "I don't know how I could take care of Mark on my own. His sisters are already enough work."

The last woman laughed loudly. "I saw those two riding around on their bikes naked yesterday!"

Mrs. Tuan covered her mouth, laughing. "Oh, don't remind me, Mrs. Choi."

Mrs. Kim smiled forcefully, gazing at her son across the room. She didn't know how much longer she could take care of him on her own.

Yugyeom awoke to the blaring sound of his alarm clock. He rubbed his eyes, quickly turning it off and stretching his arms. He groaned and sat up in bed tiredly.

He got to his daily routine, grabbing his clothes and heading to his bathroom. He quickly showered, got dressed, brushed his hair and teeth, and inspected himself in the mirror. He played around with a few strands of hair, tapping his feet nervously.

He took the stairs two at a time, grabbing an apple from the kitchen and his backpack. He locked the door behind him as he left, gazing out at the road to see Bambam waiting by his car.

Bambam clapped him on the shoulder as he unlocked the car, both boys jumping inside. "So, are you nervous?"

Yugyeom started the car, glancing over at the shorter boy. "About what?"

"Seeing Mina again."

Yugyeom's face flushed and Bambam laughed at him. Yugyeom tried to ignore the other boy, focusing on backing out of the driveway.

"Don't pretend like you didn't get all fancied up for her", Bambam smirked as Yugyeom started down the road. Yugyeom furrowed his brows, trying not to blush too much.

"Shut up", Yugyeom muttered. Bambam continued laughing at him, turning on the radio and flipping through the stations.

Yugyeom had had a crush on Mina for years, and everybody knew it, except for Mina of course. The boys never missed a chance to tease him about her.

They had been trying to talk him into asking her out for years, but each time Yugyeom had gotten close, he had chickened out. He had danced with Mina at the end of year dance before the summer started, and had almost asked her out, when the song had ended and she had gone back to her friends.

Mina's group of friends and Yugyeom's group had always been pretty close. They hung out together often enough. Jaebum had dated several of them before, but none of the relationships had worked out.

Mina had gone away this summer to visit family in Japan, so Yugyeom hadn't seen her since the dance. He had hung out with her group plenty throughout the summer though. He had her number, but he had been too nervous to text her.

He was determined to ask her out this year.

;;;
i kno y'all are like "ew straighties" bUT just hold tight, the gays will come. the straight stuff is important to the story i promise

also pls don't hate mina, she's one of my twice biases and i'm not trying to villainize her or any of the other girls. she's not gonna be a bitch and neither are the other girls so be good to them plss