;6;

"Why don't you go play with Mark and Youngjae?", Mrs. Kim asked tiredly. Yugyeom clutched her jacket in his tiny hands, preventing her from walking out the front door. He gazed up at her with tears in his eyes and a pout on his pink lips.

"They play with a new kid named Bambam now, but I don't like Bambam! He talks weird and he stole my car!"

Mrs. Kim sighed, crouching down to face her son. "Honey, sometimes we have to put up with people we don't like for the better of everyone else. Now, go play with your friends. I have to go to work."

She pulled Yugyeom out the door with her, setting him down on the porch steps while she walked to her car. She glanced back at her crying son one last time before leaving.

Yugyeom buried his face in his knees, sobbing wildly. He felt a light tap on his shoulder and looked up to see a small, tan boy standing in front of him.

"Go away! I don't like you!", Yugyeom shouted, pushing Bambam lightly. The other boy stared at him blankly.

"Why you cry?", he asked, stumbling around the words awkwardly. Yugyeom glared at him.

"It's none of your business! Go away!"

Bambam stared at him for a couple more seconds before running to where Mark and Youngjae were playing on Mark's lawn. Yugyeom buried his face in his hands once again.

;;;

"You look..."

Yugyeom trailed off, his mouth hanging open. He couldn't tear his eyes off of Mina.

She blushed, pulling on the edge of her yellow crop top. "Stop staring, Yuggy, you're making me conscious."

Yugyeom looked down, shuffling his feet. "Sorry. You look really good."

Mina giggled and punched him on the shoulder as she walked by him. He quickly ran around the car, opening the passenger side door for her.

"Thank you." She sat down in the car, placing her purse in her lap.

She was wearing black ripped jeans and a yellow crop top, with an oversized jean jacket hanging loosely on her shoulders. Yugyeom could barely manage looking away to drive.

"Keep your eyes on the road", Mina scolded him, a teasing smile on her pink lips. Yugyeom blushed and looked ahead, mumbling a quick apology. She laughed and Yugyeom felt his heart melt.

Soon, they had parked at the theaters and were waiting in line to buy tickets. Mina had done most of the talking, as Yugyeom was too nervous to speak. He loved what she talked about though, it was never clothes or gossip, it was intelligent. Yugyeom had always felt that she was too smart for a guy like him.

They bought their tickets and Yugyeom ordered a large popcorn for the both of them to share and two drinks. They quickly sat down in their seats, the movie just about to start.

Mina wiggled a bit in her seat, smiling excitedly. "I've been waiting for this movie to come out forever. Do you like horror movies, Yuggy?"

Yugyeom rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "Um, they're okay..."

Mina grinned teasingly, her nose wrinkling a little bit and Yugyeom blushed. "Don't worry, if you get scared, I'll hold your hand."

Yugyeom coughed slightly. "Uh, thanks." An embarrassed smile tugged on his lips. Mina touched his shoulder lightly before the lights dimmed and they settled into their seats.

The movie started and Yugyeom immeadiately knew he was going to hate it. He clutched his arm rest and grabbed his drink, sipping on it to distract himself.

;;;

"Holy fuck!"

Yugyeom jumped in his seat and dug his nails into the edges of his seat. Mina glanced over at him at his quiet explanation, his reaction scaring her more than what had happened on screen.

"Are you okay?", she asked, laughing softly. Yugyeom groaned and covered his face, shaking his head.

"I hate horror movies", he whispered. He heard Mina chuckling and felt soft fingers slipping between his own. He blushed and looked down at their now intertwined fingers. Mina sipped on her drink nonchalantly.

Yugyeom bit his lip and settled down in his seat, deciding to look at the girl next to him instead of the movie.

Soon, it was over and everyone stood up, grabbing their trash and bags and getting ready to leave. Mina pulled her hand out of Yugyeom's to grab her purse and looked up at him.

"If I had known you were such a wimp, I would have suggested a Disney movie."

Yugyeom looked down, his face burning. "Shut up", he mumbled, embarrassed. Mina laughed, intertwining their fingers once again.

"What next?", she asked as they headed out of the theater. Yugyeom hummed.

"I don't know, I didn't really plan it this far."

"Didn't think you were going to survive the movie, huh?", Mina asked. She snorted as Yugyeom flushed again. "Why don't we go back to your house? It's only 9, we can hang out a little longer."

Yugyeom tried to control himself, thinking about what could go on back at his house. Mina knew fully well that his parents probably wouldn't be home, and he couldn't help but think that she was implying something. He shook it off quickly, agreeing with her and leading her back to his car.

They talked as they drove, mostly Mina teasing Yugyeom and the taller boy defending himself. Yugyeom had never spent this much one-on-one time with Mina, and he really enjoyed it. She had a way of making him laugh.

"Alright, we're here", Yugyeom announced, pulling into the driveway. Mina smiled shyly at him as he got out and opened the door for her.

She twisted her fingers through Yugyeom's, pulling him along to his empty house.

;;;
lbr y'all know what's gonna happen but i ain't writing it bc ewwie dick is gros don't belong in vagin