The Rules of the Angel/demon and it's Human.

Down on earth everyone knows Heaven and Hell exists along with their race Angels and devils. Each angel and demon is assigned to a human being, Once the human child comes of Age which is 8 he/she is assigned and met with that angel or demon, these spiritual beings take the form of their human's given age and appearance until they are met with the afterlife in which they take the form that of an angel or devil and the cycle continues. 

The rules for both species are self explanatory. An angel and human cannot have romantic feelings vice versa for a demon and human being. If this were to happen the demon/angel will lose their ability as a spiritual being and become a human living their life and then soon becoming a ghost that roams in limbo. As for the human they become a spiritual being serving as a companion for someone else but lose all memories of their companion. 

*A demon and angel can be in a romantic relationship but they have to keep their human companion on the right path. 

*A demon and angel are aware of each other's existence while the human being is not aware of another's spiritual companion.

 *In order for human beings to see each other's spiritual companion the spiritual beings must make contact with the angel/demon and their human on a mutual greeting and level of understanding, in other words a friendship/relationship.

*Each and every human being is assigned to each and every gender of a spiritual being, meaning the spiritual being is female? then the human is female too vice versa.

*AngelxAngel and DemonxDemon relationships are acceptable. these relationships are often created with parents of their children, in other words if the human beings spiritual companion is both angels or demons the outcome of their child's companion is random and wont guarantee the child with the same spiritual being.

*Angel/demons can not have children.

*An angel/demon can take the form of their given titles but only if their human companion is put in danger.

Ok so this is my second story im working on and i wanted it to be different, Up there ^ is just rules to better understand the story and its ways but dont mind it too much.