Epilogue (4) Life.

Taehyung Pov

Many years have passed and here I am standing in front of My best friend as well as like an older brother to me lay weakly and fragile in his bed, its expected since we're spiritual beings, more specifically angels and devils, so its not a surprise, but just the thought of them leaving us behind still makes my heart sting. 

Yoongi is sound asleep, rarely do I leave his side unless im using the bathroom or stepping out real quick, I did eventually retire from my job as a model as well as Jungkook as my manager, since yoongi and jimin are getting older by the years we decided to spend what's left just reminiscing our past and the things we've done in our youth, its been weeks and I've barely stepped out of this room, I guess im just a bit scared that he'll leave this world and I won't be able to say goodbye on time. I grab a hold of his warm hand setting my forehead on it as if it'll stop him from leaving.

to my surprise, he wakes up with a smile,

"Enjoyed your nap" I smiled weakly,

"Yea, until a certain someone woke me up with his sweaty forehead" Yoongi chuckled,

I smiled at how he can still smile and laugh even though he doesn't have much to live for longer, once he passes it'll be time for me to return and It's hard.

"Tae?" Yoongi called, I raised my head looking him in the eyes on the verge of tears,

"Wheres, that annoying, sarcastic face you always make huh?" Yoongi asked,

I chuckled at how he recalls my personality traits,

"How can I be sarcastic and smug at a time like this?" I asked with a shaky voice.

"Because if we- scratch that when we meet each other again, I want to see that face so I can punch it" Yoongi laughed,

I Laughed with him despite tears now falling down my face.

"Hows Kook and Jimin?, feels like weeks since I saw them you know," Yoongi asked looking at the white bland ceiling,

"They're ok, Jimin is still with jungkook at the hospital, though they said he won't live very long, maybe 2 days at the most," I said sadly fiddling with my hands,

"Oh..." Yoongi sighed, 

"Yea.," I replied,

"I want to meet him, I know I can't, but I know we'll get to see each other, as well as goofing on, time won't do us apart either, Tae I want you and Jungkook to hold on to our charms, when you find us then it'll be the time to present it, I know you said we will lose all memories of our mortal life so I want to recall them through this, I know when we see it we'll recall you guys and when we meet we'll remember the charms, they hold all the memories and time spent together so until then hold on to them" Yoongi explained holding tightly to the necklace around his neck before taking it off and placing it in my hand.

"O-Ok, I'll miss you," I said before breaking down, Yoongi patted my head with a smile of content, we stayed like that for a while.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook Pov

I was in the hospital with Jimin, he was real sickly after turning 65 and would often end up in the hospital, it's clear that due to the stress and loss of contact with Yoongi that he's suffering as well, bedridden most of the day. I know its real close for me to leave, but I really refuse to leave him behind, I haven't visited Tae in about a few weeks. 

"Jungkook...you should head home, I'll be fine you know" Jimin smiled frailty 

"Yea, b-but what if you leave before I can say goodbye? please...let me stay here" I whispered,