Tactics

Jungkook Pov

We kind of just sat in our house bored since we had to cancel our spying on our teacher's short, I just sighed as Jimin and yoongi were upstairs doing god knows what.

I glanced over to see taehyung scrolling through his face with a frown on his face like he was still pissed. "hey...are you mad still?" I asked a bit curious. 

"Mmm...not really just a bit pissed some angel had the nerves to put his filthy hands on yoongi, normally I don't give a shit what he does but like it just pissed me off," Taehyung said staring forward into space.

"right...Im sorry I didn't do anything, had I stepped in maybe that situation wouldn't have happened" I frowned, I genuinely felt bad for just standing and watching, yes taehyung was a pervert and always pissed me off, but I wasn't gonna be a complete douche to him by letting his friend get pushed around by some angel and someone older than him at that, so I completely understand why he'd be upset.

I fiddled with the hem of my shirt shooting quick glances at the boy next to me, I don't know what got into me but seeing him in a bad mood was really getting to me, I hate to admit that I prefer when he'd piss me off with his antics and smugness but seeing him here scowling and serious really put my mood off and something just hit me, I decided to get up closer to him since he was in a zone and blow lightly into his ear, he just flinched looking at me with a flustered confused face.

"Uh.......what are you doing?" He says with a pause.

"Pffft, why flustered all of a sudden? any other time you're usually doing the same" Taehyung just looked away with a slight blush plastered on face.

"Hmm? what is this are you flustered?" I laughed my ass off, to see the one guy who was coy and smug to really become a blushing mess right here just from having his ear blew into. 

Taehyung Pov

I was really in a bad mood, not because I couldn't spy on my teachers but overall the situation, Jackson-hyung just stood there doing no shit and I understand kook was stunned unsure what to do but what really pissed me off is hoseok's nerve to put his hand on a human and mine at that, had he pushed yoongi any harder than he intended then he could've hurt him and that's what pissed me off more. I just scrolled through my phone ignoring anything around me until kook spoked to me, replying to him with quick responses. I wasn't expecting him to blow into my ear and that's honestly a sensitive spot I have no one knows about so for him to unintentionally find it threw me off guard. The little devil had the nerves to be smug after I just couldn't help myself adverting my contact with a flustered by happy smile on my face.

Short chapter but two updates for A New Year's snacc