Code: The meet

Taehyung Pov

It was the next morning and I didn't get a wink of sleep at all, shit I couldn't even feel anything I just laid there on the floor as the shithead slept lovely in his bed without any disturbances.

Yoongi Pov

I rubbed my eyes and looked over to see taehyung laying there dazed with bags under his eyes, he had red-rimmed eyes probably from crying im gonna guess, what a wimp it wasn't even that bad he had the chance to relieve his self and all, im, not that evil to put the guy through hell now.

"How was your slumber" I grinned,

"haha you're funny it was splendid, this ground really straightens out my back and I feel like a newborn baby" taehyung replied sarcastically with a monotone raspy voice.

"Ah...that's good, were you crying?" I asked just to see his reaction.

"What! no, I was not" he scoffed rubbing his eyes before getting up.

"im gonna go shower," he said before slipping into the bathroom.

Taehyung Pov

I stripped from everything and stood under the hot shower, washing my face.

I think im gonna skip every single class I can't possibly function in this state, that yoongi I tell you, he's ruthless. I stepped out before slipping my clothes on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We came into class to see jimin and jungkook talking before spotting us and waving, I can tell jungkook was still embarrassed because he didn't look at me, I paid it no mind because, to be honest, I didn't have any energy to tease him.

"Who tae you look like shit,  yoongi must've gone off on you, he even made you cry im sorry," Jimin said before drowning my face into his sweater.

"don't worry he won't do it again poor baby" jimin rubbed my head.

"jiminieeeeeeeeee he was ruthless, he said the punishment command and then started beating me, it was humiliating, t-then he left me there without any type relief" I fake sobbed.

"I was not I left your ass to sleep on the floor and atone for your horniness you fake" Yoongi scoffed.

"Shit, im tired I might just even cry right here and now just from the sleep and dreams, I could've been having, ugh...my eyes burn"I complained.

"Hmm....? yoongi made someone like you cry? boy he must've really went off, serves you right bitch now you can feel the humiliation" jungkook spat.

"As if I was not crying, and I'll have you know I took it like a man unlike you" I pointed at the smugful devil next to me.

Jungkook Pov

I looked at taehyung and boy did he look completely worn out, it interests me to know this 'command' they use, I only heard its humiliating for angels to go through almost like being horny but overly high sensitivity without any source of relief. Can't imagine that feeling, but it must have been enough cause he looks like he was in a lot of pain I kind of feel bad.

I glanced over to see him fast asleep.

"Hey, kook watch taehyung for me for today, if he tries anything just text me and I'll take care of him, seulgi and Irene need us I guess.