Epilogue(1) Graduation.

3 years Later......

Jungkook Pov

Its been an entire 3 years that has flashed right by, we practically did everything and passed the majority of our grades and classes, not much has changed since we went into our sophomore year, Jin and Namjoon-hyung were engaged in our junior year of Highschool and Hoseok as well as Jackson started dating to our surprise. As for Irene and seulgi they moved to Japan at a new school after their parents practically got a divorce, we were kind of sad we didn't get to say goodbye but im sure later on we'll see them again, Tae and I have been doing well so far even though we have our moments and as for Yoongi and Jimin they've been pretty much the same.

Not much really has changed, but now its Graduation and we're receiving our diplomas, I have to say im really nervous and since I was so nervous I've barely slept, right now its 5 am and im up scrolling through my phone, Taehyung had to go back home since he and yoongi have to prepare for graduation as well and typically I would go to jimin but he's out cold. We've thought about getting an apartment together but we decided to wait until we were officially out of school. 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung Pov

Its finally Grad day and im sleepless, typically I could care less but since I'll be graduating with Jungkook and living my life with him Im honestly happy and can't wait, I've thought about getting us matching rings for a grad present much like yoongi's and jimin's necklaces, I'll probably end up leaving to go pick them up since im awake and it wouldn't hurt to get ready earlier. I looked over to see yoongi sleeping and its crazy how quickly time goes by, we'll be together of course until time do us part, but its still kind of sad we don't necessarily age, so in a way I still look the same as I was in freshman year while jimin and yoongi get older. Of course, that's not something im gonna worry about because they still have time, I just hope nothing happens then. 

After that I put on my shoes and let the spring weather and its scent hit my nose and honestly this day was looking brighter than usual, I guess because we're graduating one step to being an adult or the real world I guess. I guess flying there wouldn't hurt since I have to be back soon.

I arrived pretty quick and it seemed like the place wasn't usually busy, the owner knows who I am so I didn't need to bring anyone. When I walked in I was greeted by a different person this time,

"Welcome, can I help you with anything?" the guy asked,

"Uh, yea um...I was here to pick up some couple rings I ordered a couple of weeks ago?" I explained,

"Oh right, my apologies my friend did mention someone coming for a pick up as well as letting you know he stepped out if you could show what they look like I can go back" he explained and I nodded before showing a picture,

A/N: I apologize for the large image oof

The guy looked then quickly headed to the back counter pulling out a burgundy box,

"I believe this is what you ordered?" the clerk asked and I smiled,

"Yes, im all set right?" I said as I was pocketing the rings, the guy nodded before waving me off.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

After I got the rings I quickly headed back to our place to get ready since we literally had an hour to be there and I would hate to be late.

"Where did you go so early in the morning?" Yoongi asked,

"You know, I went to pick up our rings" I smiled,

"Oh? so you decided to buy those rings after a debate for the longest, I remember you nearly had a breakdown when you couldn't buy them for kook's birthday as well as valentines" Yoongi laughed,

"Hey! I hate that we helped you and jimin get some matching jewelry and I could barely buy us some, plus it's not my fault they kept selling out" I pouted,

"Well..yea, of course, they would, I mean have you seen the rings?" Yoongi chuckled before tossing me my tie.

Yoongi pov

I teased tae as he spent three years pondering his moment to get him and jungkook promise rings it what I'll assume.

It amazing that time went back, even though its only been 3 years, it feels longer, I remember we were just coming to a new school and meeting jungkook and jimin is just shocking, but the thought of spending the start of my life with Jimin is just more shocking, I honestly can't wait for what the future will hold.

"Earth to yoongi? hey, we better start going" Tae waved his hands in my face,

"Oh right," I said grabbing my things and locking the door.

Today looks promising.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Graduation<<<<<<<<<<<

Third Pov

The whole school stood in the auditorium with all the scholars up front and family and friends behind, unfortunately, the four boy's families couldn't make it due to their jobs and being abroad, but that didn't change the way the guys thought because they had their one and only precious, boyfriends with them as well as their Hyungs and teachers. If anything they were more happy to have and lead a life together.

"As we stand here today, I would like to think faculty and staff for leading our students on the right path, everyone has had hardships and may still be suffering but now we look today to congratulate those that have succeeded and root for those who are to still reach their goals, today is the day we let go of your hands and give you a soft shove to the real world that is to come, I would like us to give thanks to the ones that allowed you to be where you are" The principal spoke.

Everyone stood as the music began to play and each and every one of the students including the boys made their way to their stage, grabbing their diplomas as well as pictures and all.

Taehyung Pov

After pictures were taken I decided to pull kook aside to present him our rings, at first he complained but when I pulled out the box he already knew what that meant right away,

"Are you proposing, I-I mean im happy and all, b-but that's too soon, we just got out of-" I placed my lips on kook's just to calm him down,

"Not yet, but it more like a promise or something along those lines" I chuckled,

"Oh..." Junkook replied pouting, I could tell he was overthinking things but marrying him would be bad either, though I'd much rather wait a little longer since we're just graduating.

I placed the silver ring that sparkled on kook's hand before handing his mine to do the same.

Jungkook Pov

I looked at the silver diamond encrusted ring sparkling in the light and I couldn't be any happier at the silver ring around my hand, it meant that we'd be together for her and this even though it was just something like an object it had so much love and care in it and I was sure it'll continue to carry more memories, I smiled before jumping on tae pecking his lips and hugging him tightly with a smile on my face.

Yoongi and Jimin joined us after and we all gave each other a group hug.

Everyone was happy, it was the day that we'll be beginning a life together.

Epilogue one, I apologize I haven't updated for a while.