Party? tension? or What?

Jimin Pov

"Put me down! you kids are in serious trouble when I get my hands on you and when I find your companions and wait till I get staff to give you detention for 3 days" Hoseok yelled and complained as we flew to Im not sure where now. 

"Yea, yea...Hyung we have full permission so its ok we'll let you go in a few don't take it personally we didn't want to use physical force but trying to negotiate was gonna be time-consuming, plus Jackson-hyung will keep you company as Jin-hyung gets to know Namjoon-hyung but, in the meantime lets get to know each other at least? maybe we can hook you up?" I joked.

"Well students this is where I bid you farewell I have to at least check up on Namjoon and entertain this irritated anxious ball of feathers right here, you can count on me to keep him out of your hairs," Jackson said before flying off to a different direction with a whining hoseok.

"Well, what now?" Yoongi said, 

"not sure we didn't really think this part through" Irene added, 

"Well, I guess we could just maybe part ways and do something else yeah?" I suggested.

"Or? we can hit up some club and chill get to know each other" Irene suggested as well.

"Hmm...Its better at night though, its more of a party atmosphere" I added,

"Im up for it I can use a drink and maybe some partying" Taehyung said smiling.

"ah...yea why not but I won't drink we need someone to at least take you home when you drink your ass off tae" Yoongi replied.

"Then its set we'll skip school to sneak in a club" Irene cheered along with the rest of us.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Taehyung

It wasn't as loud and crowded as it usually was when we came at night, but of course who would honestly come to the club at this time? I looked around and sighed in boredom while the other five had a conversation about whatever. I got up and told the crew I was gonna get a drink and to my surprise, only yoongi nodded and continued talking, honestly, I normally fit right in but today was just not the day I guess? I was tired as a dog and a bit sexually frustrated since I was delayed any type of relief from yesterday night so I guess that could contribute to being in such a crappy mood. I wasn't necessarily feeling snappy which was good? I decided to pay the bartender for one of his strongest drinks, sliding it over to me I gulped it down as the liquid left a type of warm burning sensation down my throat. I nodded to him as for thanks and made it towards the V.I.P room that in a way led me to that 'hell' I went through. I was honestly exhausted and I could've gone home but what good would it do to ruin the other's fun? they were probably gonna leave and do some other shit later.

As I drifted off to dreamland I heard my name called, I lifted my eyelids and looked through my lashes and there stood was seulgi. "Hey tae, you good? we can leave if you aren't feeling well" Seulgi said with slight concern on her face,

"You're an angel" I snickered, 

"as if but, I know you've been a bit out of it just checking up on you" she scoffed then smiled before walking away.

Jungkook's Pov

Seulgi decided to check up on tae since he got up and disappeared somewhere, she came back saying taehyung was asleep in one of the V.I.P rooms. "uh..he's asleep now but he said we could do something else without him he's gonna sleep some of the alcohol and meet up later" seulgi explained.