A Study in Domesticity (Part 1)

It didn't register at first, the slight tickle on the back of her neck. She knew something had touched her, she just wasn't sure what, so she snuggled further into her pillow. Then she felt it again. Lena let out a little hum of protest, silently begging whatever it was to stop. It was Saturday, she gets to sleep in on Saturdays.
     The arms around her waist tightened and drew her into a warm embrace, her back fully pressed against the solid body behind her, and then it happened again. That's when it registered what was happening... Kara was trying to gently kiss her awake. A small smile tugged at the corners of Lena's mouth.
     "I know you're awake," Kara pressed a kiss to the back of her bare shoulder, "I heard your heartbeat pick up."
     "It's cheating to use your powers this early in the morning," Lena ungracefully flopped onto her back and then to her side so that she could face Kara, "The only power I have this early is morning breath."
     Kara scrunched up her nose in mock disgust, "Oof, you weren't kidding."
     Lena laughed and pushed Kara away, "Well I guess you're not getting your morning kiss then."
     Kara's face went from giddy to shocked, "No, you wouldn't do that to me!"
     Lena shrugged her shoulders, "Guess you should've thought of that before you insulted my incredibly amazing super power."
     "Lee," Kara whined, trying to tug Lena back against her chest. Lena resisted for maybe a second before giving in to the warmth and softness of her girlfriend.
     "You're lucky you're so adorable," Lena gently kissed Kara's nose.
     Kara pouted, "I think you missed my mouth." Kara puckered her lips and began making 'kissy' noises to prove her point.
     Lena wasn't about to give in that easily, "Oh really? Is it here?" Lena pressed a kiss to Kara's forehead, "Or here?" she pressed a kiss to her cheek, "Or maybe it's here?" Lena pressed a kiss to her chin.
     "You're so mean," Kara groaned, before flipping Lena onto her back and hovering over her. Lena smirked and raised her eyebrow at Kara. "Don't give me that smug look, I know this is what you wanted all along," Kara huffed, but she couldn't help the smile that lit up her face.
     "Maybe, and what are you going to do about it?" Lena licked her lips in anticipation as Kara's eyes darted to Lena's lips.
     Kara slowly leaned down, and Lena closed her eyes in anticipation, only to squeak in surprise when she felt Kara jump off of her. Lena's eyes flew open and she fung herself into a sitting position only to see Kara grab a shirt from the floor and quickly slip it on. Kara smirked over her shoulder, calling out quickly before she left the room"So I was thinking pancakes for breakfast?"
     Lena let out a loud groan and flopped back onto her pillows, "And I thought I was supposed to be the evil one."