wake up!

Third person pov

A F/c alarm clock goes off in the room of
Y/n L/n. Y/n slowly gets out bed turning the damn thing off.

"Sola, Musa, Score, Lyric! Get up"

  The female yelled. As she started to walk
To her bathroom. Sola woke up and started to wake everyone up. "Musa...score..lyric get up" she said. As she started shaking the eggs. "Thank you sola for getting them awake. Lyric just wont wake up. Try waking her up im going to wake up kai and make breakfast!" Y/n yelled. Sola nodded and continue to try to wake up Lyric.

(A/n: Kai is going to be your little brother in this story!also your going to school with amu since its you and hers first day!)

"Kai wake up!" Y/n said (more like yelled) to him. "Im up!im up!" He said before yawning. "What do you want to eat for breakfast?" The female asked her little brother. "Mmm... Pancakes and Eggs!" He yelled. Y/n nodded and told him to get ready and be down stairs in 10 minutes. Kai is 4 years old. "Y/n-chan!!" Score yelled before racing in the kitchen. "Good morning! Sola,Lyric,musa, and score" y/n said before smiling.

"Hey score after school can you teach me to play Soccer!" Kai then entered the room. "Sure kai!" Score said before racing to him. The one thing about kai is that he can see charas without his egg. "Lyric...is still quite asleep" Sola then said. "Ah- ill wake her up later. At least you tried sola! Thank you"

"Your ..welcome.. y/n..chan"

Sola is actually a quiet person but she loves to cook. Musa loves composing song and all instruments. Lyric.. Is like Musa she loves music! But shes the type to sing. And Score. She loves sports. "All done! Here you go guys eat up!" Y/n said before giving Kai a plate and giving all her charas little plates. "Hey sis!is mom and dad going to be home tonight!" Kai asked. Y/n nodded. "You guys finish up then we can head out." The female said before eating herself.

"But its way to early!"

Kai then shouted. "Kai im picking up a friend. " the girl said. "Who is it!" He asked! "Remember Amu!" Y/n said. "Yes.." "well she is starting her first day of school today to and were going to walk to school together." "Really!i get to see Ami again!" Kai shouted at he jumped up and down.

-time skip to amus house-

     "Good morning miss Hinamori!" Y/n said
As a women opened the door. "Oh y/n its nice to see you again! You to kai" the mother of Amu was at the door. "Miss hinamori..can you watch over Kai while i go to school?" Y/n asked as nicely as she could. "Why of course! Ami would love to see him again" "Mom im off" Amu said walking out the door.

"Amu! Its been along time!"

Y/n said hugging her. She nodded and hugged back.

-y/n pov-

    "Y/n chan... i can sence eggs and amus
Bag!" Score told me. "I can...to" Sola then said. I nodded. "So how are you?" I asked while putting my hands behind my head. "Im always the same. I gotta put up this cool and spicy act" she said. "But today i found these eggs in my bed!" She said showing me three eggs. "Wow" i said acting surprise. Thats when we took an ally. We saw a boy getting bullied.

"Hey kid i heard a rumor"

"That you have a game we want"

'  What idiots... its a rumor i doesnt matter if its true or not' i thought. Thats when Amu put up a tough girl act. "Oi your blocking out way" she said putting her bag over her shoulder. "Your Hinamori Amu and L/n Y/n! My chess club told me about!" The boy that was getting bullied said. "The Hinamori Amu! I heard she took out the whole soccer team! And she also has all the principal afraid of her!"

They both ran off.

-time skip when you do get to school! Why because im lazy:p-

   "Ahh~ there here Hinamori Amu And Y/n L/n" girls shouted. All the boys looked at us but looked at me the most. "Omg! Its the Guardians" someone said . 4 people were a head of us. But the bell started ringing. That mean you only have 4 minutes to get to class.

"Damn were going to be late!" I shouted. Amu Nodded. "Oh you two dont know about them!" A girl pointed at the 'guardians'. "Sorry um can you tell us later" i said before running. The guardians walk to slow. So i had to do something. I started running behind them and jump over them. "Y/n becareful!" Amu yelled. "Y/n chan! They all have guardians!" lyric whispered yelled in my ear. I looked at them i saw them. Once i touched the ground. Amu ran up to me. "Y/n you've could have been hurt" Amu ahispered at me.

"Dont worry" i told her. Thats when one of her eggs started moving. "What the" amu said trying to stuff it back in her bag. Thats when i saw someone i never expected to see again

Hotori Tadase