The past

(Please play the song while reading. PS: if needed, restart the song, which you probably will need to)

Third POV

"Oka-San!" A little girl called out.
"My little Y/n!" A older woman said as she picked up the girl. "I have a surprise for you!" The women said. "What is it!?!" The little girl yelled excitedly. "You're getting a little brother!!" M/n yelled.

' why did everything turn out like this.. why couldn't I be the one.. she loved.. why couldn't I be the one.. who is treated like royalty.. why couldn't I be the one.... who had everything!'

"Y/n-chan?"

The girl now snapped back to reality. "Sorry, something was on my mind" the female said as she gave a small smile. "It's okay Y/n-Chan" the little chara said as she smiled back.

"Ikuto-Nya~ I'm hungry.." The males chara said as he held his grumbling stomach. "Wa-"

"Sola.. do you think you can make us a meal?" Y/n asked, as she heard the blue chara. "Of course, Y/n-Chan" she said, As she flew into the kitchen. "I wa-" "Shut up. At least you have food on the way" Ikuto said as she flicked the Charas forehead. "Ikuto.. you shouldn't do that." Y/n basically yelled at her friend, before going to his chara and rubbing his forehead.

"Are you okay?" The female asked. The little cat chara looked at her with little tears in his eyes. "Ikuto-nya is so mean" he said as he hugged y/n index finger.

   "It's okay.." the h/c haired girl said as she faked a smile.

-y/n POV-

    'It hurts.. it's hurts to act like I'm fine..
It hurts.. to lie that I'm fine..'

-you could stop the song now-

"Y/n-nya.. why couldn't I be your would be self!" Ikutos chara said as he hugged my finger. . "You little-" Ikuto then got up. I just started to laugh. "Y/n I'm ba-" "Y/N-CHAN!!! YOURE LAUGHING AGAIN!!" Musa said as she flew towards me. "I-I'm.. sorry.. hahahaha.. but you to are so similar.." I said wiping a tear away.

"I'm not similar to this adult kid!" His chara said as he got behind me. "And I'm not similar to this little cat!" Ikuto yelled back.

"Fine..fine you're both not similar. But sola. What did you make for us?" I asked as sola put down plates. "I made Pizza" sola said as she somehow managed to get a big pan of pizza in the room by herself.

(Anime logic)

    "Ooooo" the little chars behind me said.
"Hey Ikuto. I never got the little charas name" I said as I pointed to his chara. "It's Yoruu" he said as he grabbed a slice of the pizza. "Thanks sola" I said as I smiled at her. She smiled back as she went to lyric..

-third POV-
' "Really mom! I can't wait to meet him!!" Y/n said excidently. "His names going to be Kai. Just like you're fathers name ....." M/n said as booped the little girls nose. "I love you Mommy!" Y/n said as she hugged her tightly. "I love you to...my precious.. baby girl".....

'Where did it all go wrong..'

Smack!

Hit!

Bang!

-ending-