Remembering

Y/n pov

     Musa was flying by me. I listened to Amu as she talked.. but..  my mind was somewhere else. My mind was on Ikuto.. and Tadase. They were on my mind as i walked all the way home.. i didnt even know we reached Amus home.

"Y/n-san where are you going?"

I realized Amu stopped. "Ah! Sorry.. i was thinking about something" i said as i rubbed the back of my neck.. and a closed eye smiled. "No its okay! Ill see ya tomorrow..." amu said before turning away with ran in her pocket smiling back waving bye

I smiled and waved.. but that changed.. my mind went blank.. the only thing was ikuto and tadase.. but.. then i remembered Utau..

'I wonder if she changed'

"Y/n chan are you okay??" I saw lyric and sola with Musa and score. I faked a smile again and said "yeah lets just go home" they smiled brightly and said. "Yeah!"

-Ikuto pov-

        "Ikuto!!" I looked behind me to
See Yoru. She had something in his paws. It was Taiyaki. I just looked at him. "Ikuto-Nya!! Want one! I stole it from that girl earlier!! Haha! You shouldve saw there faces!!!"

My eyes widen. I took one.. and i ate it.. "nya!!they deserved it for stealing the chance for us to find the embryo!!" Yoru said as he bite the tail off... i just looked at him. I flicked him.. "nya!! Ikuto why did you do that!!" Yoru stayed rubbing his head.. "nya.. "

"Because i wanted to.. come on im going to get something"

"Woo!! Is it for me!! I deserve it!! I did such a great thing today!!!"

How annoying

-y/n pov-

"Kai, mom.  Im home!!" I yelled. Kai came running out.. sissy!! Score!! Lets play!!"

"Yeah Kai im so going to kick your butt!!!"

I just smiled. I walked into the kitchen.. mom was there.. she was drinking again.. "how many times have i told you *hicups* not to come home late!!" She yelled at me. "Im sorry.. mo-" "dont call me that!! You ungrateful child!"

"Yes.. Ma'am.." i said before looking away..

Ahhh!! Im so sorry its 2 weeks late!! I know its short. But i nust now started it and finished it!! Sorry again i had tests and well i couldnt update.. but now im here!! I hope you all have a great day.. and thats for waiting