Prince and the cat boy

Y/N POV

i dived to try ro reach Amu. I stopped as i saw The humpty lock. It was flying to her. Wait no.. it was fly..........to me. "What the"

Third person pov.

"My Own heart. Unlock!" A voice then said.
"Chara transformation:Amulet Heart!" Amu then said. "Thank goodness!" Y/n said. But she still wondered. How did she chara transform if she didnt know how to... i looked at the humpty lock and it was floating infront of me..

"Y/n-chan grab it!"

I looked at Sola with hesitation. Before looking at the lock. Should i or should Amu grab it instead. I stopped thinking when Amu didnt know how to use her Chara transformation.. i hurried up and grabbed the lock and rushed to amus side. Amu then transformed out of her transformation. I knew i was going to be to late.

"HOLY CROWN!"

A voice shouted. I looked below to seee Hotori. I sighed in relief. After i looked down to find ikuto. He wasnt there. I then sighed before.. "Y/n im tried. Im going to sleep."
Score then said before un-transforming with me. "Damnit score im going to die just because of you!" I yelled out.

And that puffy crown might be gone. Hotori is still holding Amu. Damnit im really am going to die. But i had to hope someone will save me. Because i CANNOT just because of score. And you might ask. Then use Sola, Musa , or Lyric. But there all asleep right now.

As i clutched on the lock i was almost to the ground. Thats when I felt someone catch me. It was none other then Ikuto.. i had my bag on my shoulders. When Ikuto let me down i hurried up to see if my charas were still there. And yes they were. I sighed in relief. Thats when i was caught off guard.

Something or someone wrapped there arms around me. I looked up to see Ikuto wrapping his arm around me.. i stared at him for a while before someone grabbed one my hands some how and pulled me to them. I hit some thing. No someone. I looked up to see Hotori.

'I can hear his heartbeat..'

I thought before hearing it more and more.
"Leave Y/n-chan out of this Ikuto-niichan"(i remember what he calls him) i didnt pay attention that much. All i remember is those words and seeing Ikuto smirk before going somewhere...

"Are you okay Y/n-chan?"

A voice asked me. I smiled and nodded. "Thank you Hotori" i said before score came out with everyone else. "What happened.." score then asked. A whole bunch of tick marks appeared on my head and vines came out. I started yelled at them.

"Dont you not remember!!"

-Tadases Pov-

Y/n was yelling at her charas. I smiled at how she can forgive them so easily. Thats what i love about her. She had such a beautiful heart. I wish i could tell her my feelings....