The black cat makes its move

Y/n POV

Ikuto changed a lot. He's still anti-Social. But his Aura.. This aura of his has changed. It's like.. What are the words? it's like he's always sad. He's always Regretting everything. I looked at him before looking away. I sat down on the bed and laid back as stared at the ceiling. The silence in the room was a bit awkward. I sighed before i decided to break it.

"Have you talked to Tadase?"

I asked. Ikuto and Tadase haven't talked in so long. Ever since what happened when Tadase and I were little. Ikuto didn't talk. "Nya~ Actually H-" Yooru was quickly shut up by Ikuto. "Shut up, i don't need you to speak for me" He said. "No I haven't. He's been being a brat" Ikuto said, lying. "You know that's not the truth.. but it's okay, i'll believe you" I said as i sat up again and looked at Ikuto.

"How's Utau.. And her 2 little charas"

I asked one more questions. "She's been busy. Recently only one of her songs got a hit. The rest were just rejects. If she can't pull it together she will be kicked out of her agency." Ikuto explained. "Her charas..." He chuckled before thinking of the two. "Of course, Ones always getting in trouble while the other tries to stop the other"He said.

I sighed but laughed. "That's what happens when you have a angel and a devil chara." "Yeah" Ikuto agreed with me before he got up. "I need to get going now" "I'll see you later Y/n" He said before jumping out the window to leave. I nodded and watched him. I sighed again before i got up to go to the bathroom to change.

-Ikuto POV-

I stay outsides Y/n's is Window as i sighed. My heart hurted to much to stay longer. "Nya.. Ikuto.." Yooru said. I panted as I shook my head and jumped off the window and landed on the ground with Yooru right behind. "Say Yooru.. Shouldn't we see the 'King' soon?" Ikuto said as he had a smirk. Yooru laughed as he nodded and smirked as well.

-Y/N's POV-

   I changed into my comfortable PJs and sat back on my bed. Musa came to me. "Utau was so mean to us back then.." She said as she sat in my palms. I smiled and nodded.. "i know.. I wonder if she changed.. Maybe we should visit her at her agency. I heard Amu's little sister is in love with her" I said. Lyric came and sat in my palm with the rest of my charas. "Let's go to sleep.. We have to go somewhere tomorrow" I said. "No school?" Lyric asked. I shook my head for a no. "I thought we should just skip.. Amu would be alright with it." I said.

They thought before nodding. "Let's sleep now. Okay?" All my charas nodded and went to their eggs. "Good night Y/n-Chan" they said in unison. "Good night.." I whispered back before i close my eyes and slowly drifted to dream land.