ch.1

I work in a little café near my apartment complex.
And it's always the same.
From 4:00 pm to 12:00 pm I bust my ass and burn my hands to get payed at the end of the week.
And there's always a variety of people that come in. Except for one, The same guy always comes in at the same time for the same thing ever since I started working here.

"The usual yoongi?" I ask him with a smile, I don't hate him coming in all the time. He's actually very sweet...but... he gets a little weird sometimes like, asking questions about my personal life or, waits for my shift to be over to walk me home and, he always just...stares at me.

"Ah, you know me too well Y/N" he says with a soft smile.
"Alright, I'll get that for you," I say and start to walk away until he gently grasps my wrist, I turn around to look at him.
"Can I walk you home again tonight?" He asks a little hopeful
"Well I don't really-" I pause when I see his eyes shift, it's not the first time I've seen that gaze. But it always scares the shit out of me.
I continue but this time I say what he wants to hear.
"I...I suppose it won't hurt"
He instantly smiles, satisfied with my answer. And then let's go of my hand so that I can get his order.

I come back with a cup of bitter coffee, always black. Never anything else, just bitter, black, plain coffee.
And as I set Down the mug I realize That it's just like him.
He's your everyday normal guy that just so happens to have a bitter side.

I smile at him and he smiles back and I walk back to the counter waiting for my shift to end, 30 minutes till twelve. he always comes at this time and I assume it's because he knows I get off soon.

The clock gets closer to twelve when he stands up and bringing his mug to the counter to 'help me out'. I smile and take it like usual.
I walk back to the kitchen and the clock chimes twelve.
"Just wait a sec yoongi, let me clock out" and I walk over to the little box clock on the wall, stick in the thick sheet of paper and it punches in a hole, like usual.

I walk to the front after grabbing my stuff and he was still waiting, I'm not surprised.
"Ready to go?" He asks with a smile, he towers over me, I nodded my head and look at him and simply smile.
He grabs my hand and we start on our way to my apartment.
We get to my apartment complex and he pulls me into a hug,
I hesitated at first but then patted his back gently.

'Maybe he's lonely' I thought.

He then pulled away and said
"I'll see you the same time tomorrow" and with a smile, I started walking back to my apartment
"I'll be there," I said, and turned and ran into my apartment, I instantly locked the door, because last time he stood there in the same spot as he is right now Until I closed the blinds to my window.
I changed my clothes and walk over to my window to shut the blinds and he's still standing there, but I pretend I didn't see him and just shut them out of fear.

I then turned off the light and jumped on my bed and quickly turned on my lamp, I'm afraid of the dark.

I started thinking and well
He is a very handsome man, and any girl would swoon over him.
On the outside he's quite the charm, and that's what I thought when I first met him.

little did I know, he met me way before I met him.....

And I didn't even know it.