ch.6

I didn't want to agree to calling him daddy, or talking to him in general.

But I need him to trust me, especially if I get any chance of getting out of here.

After he brought me back to the room he hooked the chain to my foot and said to go to sleep.

I couldn't sleep tho, I missed my apartment.

Hell I even missed those bitchy customers.

But now that i think about it, I never really had anything to come home to anyway, and that's probably why I'm not freaking out.

Any other person would be screaming like a little bitch everyday while being here.

But I didnt, sure I did the first day.

Then again who the fuck wouldnt, this man is a psycho.

The way he acts is just...crazy.

I've been observing him, and good thing I do.

Knowing his tics is key.

It was the next day and i didn't get any sleep, but then again I don't think if someone just gets kidnapped there not gonna sleep like a baby either right?

"Hello my precious angel, sleep well?"yoongi walks in with a tray.

I desided to ingage in conversation since I haven't spoke to him very much since I got here, but also because I need to get information.

"I slept...how about you?"I asked shyly, I still didn't feel comfy with the whole 'daddy' thing.

He looked at me surprised that I answered, but quickly grinned happy to hear my voice in his ears.

"I slept good, but it would be better if I was sleeping with you"he said grinning ear to ear.

I'm pretty sure my face was turning red out of anger.

I was mad that he had the nerve to act as if it's ok, after he fucking kidnapped me for fucks sake.

He sat the tray infront of me and I grabbed the fork.

"Yoongi can I ask you a question?"I asked looking at him.

He simply smiled and nodded his head, happy to be reseiving my attention.

"Why did you kidnap me?"I asked still looking at him.

His smile dropped but it soon returned as he clenched his jaw.

"I didnt kidnap you doll~, I simply brought you home"he said grinning creepily.

I chewed my food still looking at him.

"Yoongi" I said after swallowing.

He frowned playfully.

"I thought I told you to call me daddy"he said lowly.

I only continued my staring contest.

"Daddy"I said, this time receiving a smirk.

"Yes baby"he asked.

He kept grinning like a phsyco.

"I've been very bored in here"I said with a pout.

I thought that maybe had take me outside and I could make a run for it.

But instead He smirked and slowly pulled me to straddle his lap.

"I can do something about it" he said huskly.

Oof, wrong reaction.

I didn't want anything to happen to me, so I repeated my first question.

" why did you bring me here?" I ask softly looking into his eyes.

He sighed.

"I want to be able to take care of you, just me. I want you to rely on me and no one else. Don't you see Y/N? I love you~"he said with a genuine smile.

Maybe he's just lonely, but I don't see why he did this.

We could have talked like normal people but hes obviously not normal.

Something in me felt I could tell him into letting me go, so I tried.

"Yoongi taking me away isn't really a healthy way of making me yours"I said with a straight face.

His hands that are resting on my waist tightened.

"Y/N you would never understand"he said with his teeth grinding against each other.

Well he is right and wrong at the same time.

"Yoongi"I said looking him in the eyes.

Here goes nothing.

"Why can't I leave?"I asked.

He lifted me and threw me onto the ground.

"Y/N, STOP. JUST STOP"he said angrily standing above me.

He has a short temper, very short.

I sat up and he was holding onto his hair, he looked as if he was about to start crying.

I actually felt bad, I didn't know what was going thru his mind but I knew he needed help.

I geuss my heart got the best of me so I stood up and grabbed his hands gently.

"Shhh, it's ok"I said gently attempting to calm him down.

His hands slowly released his hair and he looked me in the eyes.

He looked scared, like he was fighting a battle with himself on wether he should beat the shit out of me or if he should hold me close.

I was scared but I ignored my shaking arms and slowly pulled them around his waist gently.

As soon as I hugged him he froze, but then quickly hugged me tightly like I was going to disappear.

"Don't leave me....please"he said sobbing into my shoulder.

"Its ok. I wont"I said.

"Promise me"he said gripping me tighter.

"I promise"I said gently.

I promise I'm lying.