ch.14

"W-where?"I said as I woke up.

I looked around, not reconizeing anything, but the more I looked, the more my head ached and the more I began to remember.

Tears fell from my eyes.

My freedom, it as right at my finger tips.

"Why?"I whispered.

I tried to stand up, but couldn't.

My legs was once again chained to a bed, but this room was so different.

Cement floors and brick walls.

No windows.

He's really not takeing his chances this time is he?

Suddenly a door that I didn't see before swung open.

Yoongi stood with a look of pure anger all in a sadistic grin.

"Y/N, doll, are you suicidal?"he spoke with anger, all the whole keeping his angry grin.

He stomped over to me and yanked me up by my arm.

"Your very smart girlie, very smart indeed, but this time smart won't cut it"he let out a breathy laugh.

"Y-yoongi, I-"

"Oh, don't say my name like that, you know theres no-way out of this, this time"he said cutting me off.

He pushed me back onto the bed, then sat down beside me.

The silence was eery, it disgusted me.

He stared at me with the most unpleasant glint in his eyes, even tho he was still grinning.

"Did you enjoy your freedom"

I was afraid to look at him.

I couldn't bare staring into the eyes of my own misfortune, because I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of this.

But then suddenly I had a thought.

"You won't get away with this"I said with hope. "They called the police, it's only a matter of time until they find us"

He opened his mouth and sarcastically gasped.

"Oh, you mean, the police men that I shot down before I even stepped foot into that house"

"W-what?"I spoke tears falling.

"Yea? Them? There gone, no-one  will take you from me this time"
He spoke as got on his knees infront of me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me.

"Your finally away from that filthy outside world, so you shouldn't be worrying"

This couldnt be happening to me.

I pulled away and looked at me with a genuine smile.

"Soon we'll have kids and be a big happy family, a pure family"he spoke as he stood up again.

I burst into tears sobbing and crying from fear and hate.

I couldn't live with this I couldn't.

"YOUR EVIL, MIN YOONGI!" I screamed at him.

"I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, I WILL NEVER EVER LOVE YOU, GET THAT THRU YOUR PHSYCOTIC BRAIN, THAT I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS AND THAT I WILL NEVER. EVER GIVE YOU CHILDREN"

His hand rose and he slapped me hard.

"Y/N, you've lost your place, besides your already giving me a child, and I'll have more in the furture, I'm gonna watch you like a hawk, you can't escape this and you can't die"he spoke angrily.

I yanked me up by my shirt, my trembling form pulled close to his chest.

He smashed his lips onto mine in a rough, hushing kiss.

His teeth grinded against mine as I tried to push him away, but it was in vain.

He pulled away with cold emotionless eyes as he stared into my teary ones.

I couldn't look away, it felt as if the rest has stricken me still, the only source of sanity I have left is out up to the test in resenting him.

But I tremble in fear instead.

His lips curled up into a grin, he was proud of himself.

"Y-your horrible min yoongi"I whispered with a shakey voice.

He let out a laugh and continued to state at me.

"No, Y/N, I'm wonderful, I've rescued you, won't you thank me for it?"

My bravery was drained as I used the last of it to courageously spit in his facr, causing him to stumble backwards.

He wiped his cheek as his face scrunched in anger.

He slapped me once again.

The stinging on my cheek a painful reminder that this is now my life.

I began to cry, pulling my knees to my chest.

He chuckled at my form and stalled twards me.

"Oh Y/N, what's a little fear gonna hurt?" He spoke with a smile.

He suddenly yanked me forward by my hair, holding me infront of his face.

I stared into the eyes that I'm gonna be seeing for the rest of my life.

"So Y/N"

He smirked.

"Scared yet?"

-
the end.