ch.3

I woke up, still feeling a little anxious after what had happened yesterday at the café.

I just don't understand why I didnt suspect it, I didn't think about it.

Not once did I think that this man could possibly be stalking me.

But then again, he was just perfect.

He had no flaw, except of course when I began to get to know him more.

But I still assumed the best.

I got out of my bed and went to the kitchen fix myself breakfast.

I was to lazy to fix something big, and I was still scared so that made me have no appetite.

But I still had to eat so I settled on a bowl of cereal and then walked to the table and sat down.

While I was eating I was scrolling threw my phone, looking at all the stuff on insta, Snapchat, etc.

But then my doorbell rang.

I looked up from my phone, and started to wonder.

Who would come to see me at 9 in the morning.

But I still stood up to see who it was.

And you wouldn't beleive it.

It's was min yoongi.

"Good morning Y/N, sleep well?" He asked with the same sadistic smile he had yesterday.

And this time I wasn't scared.

"Yoongi? What the hell!?"

this time I was pissed.

I could have been asleep.

I could have been out in town.

But something told me he wouldn't have come to see me, if he didnt know I was awake.

"Are you mad?" He asked, his grin getting bigger.

He then pushed me aside and came in, and I didn't give him fucking permission.

"Yoongi what the hell do you think your doing?!" I asked walking infront of him.

"Shhh, Y/N." I was quiet.

"Look over there."he said and pointed behind me.

Naturally I turned to look, and that's exactly what he wanted.

He latched his arm around my waist and put a rag over my mouth and nose.

But I knew what he was doing, because I've seen the movies.

I squirmed holding my breath.

"Oh come on baby, you gotta breath for me." And after he said that he pinched my waist.

I groaned but I didn't breath.

He growled in frustration then just pushed me to the ground.

As soon as he pulled himself ontop of me, he tried again with the rag.

But this time he grabs my throat, and as reflex I gasped deeply breathing in the chemicals.

"Shhh, babygirl it's ok. We're ok"

Everything slowly turned black while his voice faded in my ears, I put up such a fight and still lost.

the last thing I saw was his sadistic smile.