Chapter 2

SHIZU OPENED HER EYES and saw the handsome face with blue eyes she dreamt of.

"Good morning, handsome!" She greeted with the warmest smile she could ever show.

Zeke straighten up his back and cleared his throat. "Why are you still here?" He was already wearing his favorite coat and a blue tie. 

Looking so fresh in the morning, my Zeke? I could get used to this. 

She noticed the blanket that covered her body. She smiled and looked at Zeek. "Thank you for this!" He's really thoughtful, and sweet, and handsome, and more!

He cleared his throat again. "I'm going now. I can't leave you here----"

"You're already going? Oh no!" She instantly got up. She brought the blanket and walked out the house. He looked for Zeek's car, and as soon as she found it, she opened the backseat door, sat inside and covered herself with the blanket. She closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

She heard Zeek got inside the car. He sighed before he started the engine. After a few moments, Zeek finally talked.

"I know you're already awake, Shiz."

She opened her eyes. She looked outside. They already passed their village. She looked at Zeek through the rear-view mirror. "Thanks, Zeke! I owe you this one!"

"You already owed me a lot," he sighed.

She laughed. "Really huh?"

She was confused when they suddenly stopped in front of the Hypermarket.

"Wait here." He got off the car.

She saw him walked towards the Hypermarket.

What will he do there? Is he going to fetch Kate? No!!!

AFTER A FEW MINUTES, he came back with two paper bags. He gave her the paper bags and started driving again.

"Eat," he said.

She opened one of the bags and saw two boxes of Rice n a Box, onebox of fries from Potato Corner, and two bottles of Mogu Mogu. These are my favorites!

"It's not a proper meal but you have to at least eat something." She looked at Zeek and smiled.

Why so sweet, my Zeek?

"You really love me, don't you?" Oye!

"Just eat," he simply said.

Hmm. Don't deny it, my Zeek!

"I cannot eat all of these. Let's share!" She carefully transferred to the front seat beside Zeek.

"I don't eat breakfast---"

She interrupted him by putting one of the fries in his mouth. He didn't have any choice but to eat it. She giggled. "You are so cute, Zeek!" And I love you!

A frown crossed Zeek's forehead. "Stop it, Shiz. I need to focus on driving."

She started eating. She suddenly remembered that the last meal she had was her dinner two days ago. It was before she started reading that book. Ah! I remembered the second lead again.

"When was your last proper meal?" Zeek asked with his attention still on the road.

"Two days ago?" 

She heard him sighed. "When will you grow up, Shiz?"

"Hey, that hurts!" She faked a frown on her face. She can't afford to get mad on this handsome creature...