Chapter 10

HE WAS NOT Blake! He was... Zeek! This can't be!

Her heart began to beat faster. She freed her arms from her parents and turned back.

T-this can't be happening. 

She touched her chest to ease her heart and started walking back, but before she could even make her second step, somebody hugged her from her back.

"Where are you going, my Shiz?" the voice was very familiar to her that it made her heart skip a beat.

She closed her eyes. She could feel the warmth in his hug as she heard his heart beating together with hers.

"I've missed you so much," he said.

She opened her eyes and turned to him. He gave her a very loving smile that made her tears fell. She touched her face. "Am I not dreaming?"

He touched her face and kissed her eyes through her veil.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you more," she answered happily while tears were still falling from her eyes.

"I want to kiss you now," he whispered and it made her cheeks blushed.

Then, they suddenly heard someone coughed loudly as if he was getting their attention. They looked at the direction where it came from. It was the priest!

Zeek chuckled. "Sorry, Father," she turned to her and laid his hand for her. "Shall we?"

She looked around first. Her parents were already in their seats. They were smiling happily at them. Beside them was her grandfather. To her surprised, he gave her the happiest smile of approval, and mouthed, "be happy."

She wiped her tears and smiled happily as he gave her hand to Zeek. Then, they both walk towards the altar.

Lord, is this your way of granting my wish? 

"Shall we escape after the ceremony?" Zeek whispered to her.

She giggled. "Baka. You have a lot to explain later, Mr. Zeek Demetriou."

He groaned. "Can the explanation come after the honeymoon, Mrs. Shizuka Demetriou?"

She giggled again. Mrs. Shizuka Demetriou. It was like music to her ears.

  And all along I believed, I would find you

Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand yearsI'll love you for a thousand more  

"BY THE POWER given to me by the law, I am declaring you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," said the priest.

Zeek turned to her. "I've been meaning to do this ever since I saw you walking on the aisle, Mrs. Demetriou," he said while taking off her veil.

She smiled. "Baka." Then, he gave her a very passionate kiss and she gladly responded. He put his arms around her as he deepened his kisses. She could feel her whole body melting so she put her arms around his neck as she wholeheartedly responded to his kisses.

This is love! This is life!

They were both running out of breath when they stopped. They heard the crowd cheering for them.

"I think we should go now," Zeek said while catching his breath.

"Yeah---"

"You can't!" she heard Jasfer shouted.