Chapter 4

JASFER AND FREY joined them at the beach. Shizu was surprised when Zeek also joined with his girlfriend. They rented three rooms. One for Zeek and his girlfriend; one for Blake, Drew, and Jasfer; and one for her and Frey. Blake originally wanted to share a room with her but she insisted to be with Frey. Jasfer, on the other hand, was hesitant to be with Blake and Drew since they were not aware of his little secret. He didn't have any other choice though because he would get exposed if he insisted to be with her and Frey.

Shizu and Frey were arranging their stuff when Jasfer sunddenly came in.

"I think I can now die peacefully." Jasfer threw himself on the bed and looked at her. "Shi, your brother and your fiancé are super duper mega HOT and SPICY!!!" he exclaimed.

Frey threw a pillow on his face. "Quiet!"

She laughed. These two really loved to fight a lot. "They might know your little secret, Jas. Be careful," she warned him.

"They won't!' He threw a paper bag on her. She caught it on time.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Open it. Wear whatever is inside, my dear."

She opened the paper bag and saw a red two-piece. Her eyes widened in shock. "I can't wear this!"

"You can! And you will!" Jasfer and Frey said in chorus.

"This is too revealing for me!" she exclaimed.

"Just trust us, my dear. Wear it," Jasfer told her with assurance.

"Come on, now. Wear it so we can already flaunt our beauties outside," Frey said while smiling.

"And what are you going to wear?" she curiously asked Frey.

Frey showed her black one-piece.

"But that's not as revealing as mine."

"No more buts. Come on."

"I want to wear something like that too!" Jasfer excitedly said.

"In your dreams, Jas!" Frey exclaimed and started pushing her into the restroom. "Now, let's change, Shi!"

"I'll go ahead first, my dears. I need to help the yummy boys to set up the grill." Jasfer said before going out.

After changing their clothes, Shizu and Frey walked out of their room. She was really uncomfortable with the two-piece but she tried to act normal. 

Who cares, anyway?

Well, I better enjoy this outing!

She could feel a lot of eyes looking at her and Frey. She looked around and looked for Jasfer and the rest. She then saw Jasfer, Blake, and Drew setting up the grill.

"Look who's coming," Frey whispered to her.

She searched for the person Frey was talking about. She then saw Zeek walking towards her, with a very big frown on his face. He seemed angry. Why? Did he had a fight with his girlfriend?

Zeek suddenly covered her body with a very big towel when he reached her. He turned her around and started pushing her back to their room.

"W-what are you doing Zeek?" She was really confused.

"Go back to your room and change your clothes to something decent." He sounded really pissed.

"Eh? Why? What's wrong with my clothes?" She looked for Frey to ask for help but she can't see her anymore.