First Day on the Job

I began heading to Saint Barbara's Cottage Hospital, for my training of becoming an escort for paitents and staff. This is my first ever job I have and I'd never imagined I would be able to work in such a great hospital like this one. I exited my car and grabbed my badge and headed straight to the lobby of the hospital. As soon as I entered the facility, I was instantly mesmerized by the paintings held high above the walls on either side. Above the front desk was a balcony that can see all of the lobby, and outside of the hospital. I asked the woman behind the desk where trainees needed to go for training, she instantly pointed to her right and said to wait there until someone came to my assistance. I entered the room and sat on a chair until someone came.

Couple minutes later, a girl slightly younger than me entered the room.

"Hey, what are you doing in here?" She asked puzzled.

" Um I was told to be here, I'm supposed to be trained and I have no idea where my trainer can be, or where I need to be."

"Well, I can show you the basics, my name is Ana by the way ."

"I'm Allie, and thanks"

Once I settled my bag down, I followed her to the check in and check out area and showed me the second floor of the building, she began asking me of who my trainer was.

"Well lady said some guy named Raymond, but I'm guessing he's not here."

" I don't think I can help you into finding him, since I'm new here myself, I barely got trained last week and getting to know how not to get lost in this building."

"Well we're screwed then" I said, and she instantly began laughing hysterically.

" Hey, at least we're not in the older hospital, that one is hella scary, and I wouldn't even be able to find the lobby, and at least these elevators work properly, those get stuck every second! I almost pissed myself because I thought i was never going to be found in that damn hospital, and my body will be gone by the time someone finds out I died!" we both stood there and laughed and laughed. I like this girl, she's someone I can get well with.

While we were walking down the hallway laughing our asses off, a tall olive skinned boy and his friend walked by, his eyes directly at mine, I looked down until they past by.

"Oh my gosh! That's a cutie! He was staring at me!"

" He's okay I guess, he's decent compared to other guys here." We'll it's true, right?

" the things I would do that boy!" She said licking her lips.

" Didn't you say you had a boyfriend?" I questioned her.

" he doesn't have to know" and winked at me. We both started laughing once again, making the once quiet hallway loud and noisy.

Once she found her way back to the room, she checked her phone and said her shift is over and someone else might train me, maybe even that cute boy we saw before. I shook her joke away acting like I didn't care and waved goodbye. Minutes later, after sitting down at the desk looking at visitors going to the front desk and walking to the elevators, someone opened the door.

I looked back and saw who it was. It was them, those two boys who passed by earlier, they work here?! "Oh dear god, this won't be good."I said to myself

"Um hey?" The tall spiked haired boy said

"What? Oh sorry, hello."

"How can we help you?" The shorter boy said.

" um I'm supposed to get trained by this guy named Raymond, by any chance are you Raymond?" I pointed at the tall boy

" What?!? Fuck no, I'm not."

"Oh " I said looking down and blushing

" I can train you, I would rather do that than take around sick, old people, and nurses bitching at you for no reason. Come now" he replied rudely.

" um okay?" I said and followed.

Once he gathered papers for training and filled in things. we entered the elevator, he went inside and didn't even hold the doors for me, ugh dipshit.

" oh and by the way I'm Anthony" he

" I'm Allie " I replied.

" great to know" he said.

oh boy is this going to be fun.

( so I hope you guys like this chapter! I thought of making a story like this, except with a twist ;). Hope you all enjoy and more to come! 😱)