Nevermind

later that week at school, I saw a good friend of mine, Ariana.  She has been known for getting around but she was still a good friend of mine.

I began walking with her to our class, English.

"How was your training at the hospital?"

" it was good, but things went to a escalation"

I then told her all about the incident and she then gasped.

"whats wrong" I asked her

" Dont go with him, hes such a player, and hes fucks around with girls, I know a couple of girls that he messed with, he even messed with me for a while, but I never let him go through my protection wall"

I just pretened as if I cared, I knew how she was, she plays around with guys, but I just played with her when we were younger so I had a bond with her. She kept on talking about him all the way to our class.

Later on in the day, I saw my friend Denise at lunch. I went towards her and began heading to the local pizza parlor near the college. We went on and on about her weekend and I tried to not tell her what happened, I didnt want her to be the same like Ariana, so I kept quiet.

Until she asked me about volunteering.  I confessed later on and she was in complete shock.

" I know him, he used to be part of the cool kids,  taking drugs during class and partying with girls." she said.

I couldnt believe that both of the close people that I know and love would tell me pretty much the same thing about the same guy.

Ugh why me?

I started reconsidering all about him, and made up with a conclusion.

To completely forget about him, it was just a hook up I guess, nothing more, I made a mistake, and hopefully will never see him again.

Or so I thought....