Questions questions questions.

I silently followed Anthony around the hospital, he showed me the rooms and units within the hospital, how to get to one area using different elevators or directions. As he showed me, I kept on thinking of whether I should to him or not. Well he's pretty cute right? Maybe if I get to know him a little better, then I can see whether or not he's worth paying attention to.

" what's your friend's name?" I asked him.

" his name is Abraham" he replied.

Alright.

" how long have you been working here?"

" long enough.. A year"

okay.

" when do you usually work?"

" depends, three times a week usually."

" what school do you go to?"

" Milfred High"

Wait? He goes to my school? I've never seen him ever.

" cool, I go there too."

" no way, tell me more."

Rude.

" yeah, no need to be sarcastic" I argued

Ass.

" sorry, I was actually interested" he replied

Bull.

" uh huh, anyways are there any attractive doctors or nurses in this hospital?"

Hey! I wanted to know, you never know when I hit doctor needs your assistance.

" nah, there's usually more hot nurses, I'd fuck them all at once"

" um okay."

Pervert

We continued are way throughout the hospital, making little talk, making sure there was a large amount of space away from us. We then started heading towards the much older part of the hospital.

" are you afraid of ghosts?" He asked.

" no not really, why?"

He began telling me of deaths in the older hospital during the 70's and so on. From a man falling to his death on an elevator, to a girl roaming around the halls of the pediatric unit because she didn't survive her cancer.

" and the scarier part is in the basement."

There's a basement?

" why in the basement?" I asked.

" well our boss doesn't like telling new people this but, there's a morgue. One right here, and the other in the newer hospital."

" how do you know?" I don't believe a word he says.

" well Abraham and I went around the old hospital once, and we went to the basement to collect some cleaning supplies, and we accidently found the door that leads to the morgue. Ever since then we weren't able to find that door again."

" bullshit." I said

" Well you can believe it or not, but if promise you I saw the morgue."

We continued walking around the basement, every couple of minutes he would try to scare me, and I began to notice he was touching me and flirting with me. I just pretended as if I never notched a thing going on.

" so, now that you asked me all those dumb questions of yours, it's my turn" he said.

" well go for it."

" how old are you?"

" 16 turning 17 in November "

" why did you choose to work here?"

" because I would like to work in the medical field."

" interesting, what do you find in boys?"

" I'm actually into girls"

" damn jackpot!"

" I was kidding, has to have a good personality, a comedian, and polite"

" then I'm the one, I have all those traits."

" except being polite, sorry"

" we'll hey at least I'm hot"

" whatever you say"

We went to the other hospital's lobby, Anthony showing me that lobby and the elevators. We then entered one and started are way back to the new hospital. Anthony became very touchy, he would hug me and look at me straight in the eyes. I've never felt this feeling towards any other guy, especially not with my ex, Alex.

" so" he said, breaking the silence." Do you have a boyfriend"

" no" I replied, instantly seeing the glee in his eyes.

" that's cool" he said and began playing around with me. Oh no.

( ahh! What might happen next? Trust me this will get better, and milfred high school isn't an actual school I'm hoping all made up Mkayy. Love you all and quick update soon! So what might be a good ship name? Altony? Annie? Omg idek.)