Two Face

Finally, after a couple hours of touring around both hospitals, we went to the room for escorts. Once I entered I saw a couple more people and being the nice girl I am, introduced myself. I looked back at Anthony, hoping he would be right behind me. Nope, he was with his friend, Abraham. 

Im not jealous,right? Of course that doeant bother me, he barely knows me.

" Hey we'll be back, we ate going to the cafeteria,  do any of you want anything?" Abraham asked.

" Can you get me coffee with some sugar, and a cookie?" Evie, I think her name said.

" Get me nachos and some fruit snacks from the machines yeah" Jackson, I believe said.

" how about you?" questioned Abraham.

" No thanks, I already ate. " I lied.

They grabbed the money from Evie and Jackson and left without another word.

Once I couldn't hear anynore footsteps, I turned towards the siblings. " I was wondering,  how is Anthony during this shift?" I asked nonchalantly.

" Hes a total dick" Jackson replied without and hesitation.

" Yeah I agree, he once did this awful thing to the security guard and supervisor of the escorts." Evie quietly replied.

" Exactly what?" I asked way to quickly.

" Well he trashed this room with hand sanitizer, lotion, and stained the chairs with food. He pretended as if he was jerking off, and searched up porn on this computer finding moaning sounds." Evie said and pointed at the computer's monitor.

" it was so bad, that when the supervisor came to check up on us, he screamed at Anthony and Abraham, and told them to never come here again. But look, where they are now." Jackson stated, huffing with force.

"woah that must be horrible for the supervisor, who is this supervisor anyways? " I asked.

" His name is Raymond, and he goes to Claremont High." Jackson said.

" No way, he was supposed to be my trainer!" I explained.

" He rarely comes, only once in a while, but after what happened, he doesn't dare to enter this room."

Right as Evie finished her sentence the boys came back with their food and the siblings food.

" Allie, I need you to come with me. Its almost the end of the shift and I nees to teach you a couple more things" He smirked.

Oh no this wont end well..

( Heyyyy, this is my third update in a day! im just really into this story, trust me there is wayy more ahead and ill try to make it come as fast as possible. omg hope you guys are liking this so far, and btw the siblings will only be in this chapter and next chapter, they were there just to tell of Anthony's troubled past. But there's wayyy more to find out about him. #Anthie #Althony #Antlie I cant come up with a good ship name ugh. love you all byess ♡)