Jasper

"what the hell was that?" Jo yelled at me as I was still sprawled on top of this strangers chest, our eyes seemingly trapped on each other. my muddy brown ones staring deep into the ruby depths of his own.

"What?" I replied, still in a daze. "What was what? Wait- who are you" I asked, breaking out of my trance as I pulled out of this guys grip. 

weirdo is still staring at me.

"You just almost killed Percy you psycho. Don't act innocent!" Annabeth half yelled, confusing me further, as my head snapped over to my left, where I had previously been dueling with Percy only to see him on the ground with Annabeth and a group of the supernaturals, most of who were glaring menacingly at me.

great, ima die.

I took a step towards Percy, only to receive a loud chorus of growls.

okay, stay away,

I took a step back, colliding into a firm chest, sparks confirming it was the strange man. again.

I heard rushed, heavy, human footsteps quickly approaching and saw two teachers from my school rushing towards me. oh, sugar honey ice tea.

"Percy I'm so sorry, it's like something just... took over me! I don't even remember half of it! I'm sorry!" I called as I began being dragged away by two of the human teacher from my school, both of who were giving me cautious looks, unsure if I would summon a sword from somewhere and sley them like the foul beasts they are. cool idea but not gonna happen.

I mean, it's not like I can turn my nail file into a sword or anything huh, stab.

As I was escorted -dragged- back to the main part of the school I received many looks from supernaturals and humans alike, news really does spread fast I guess.  we entered the school building, however, I quickly noticed I wasn't being taken to my dorm but another way entirely instead.

"Hey, where are you taking me?" I asked, digging my heels into the ground slightly, making them stumble due to the unexpected action.

"We're taking you to the head of this place, you've really caused some issues, Isa. Couldn't have you just stayed out of trouble, don't you understand what you've done! You attacked one of them!" Mr. Wallace ranted, taking me by shock, he'd always been so friendly towards me and I wasn't liking this new attitude.

"We're here, try not to get us all killed" he hissed before knocking on a door and shoving me inside the room, making me trip and fall to the floor.

thanks a lot, asshole. This isn't fifty shades of grey ya know.

Standing back on my feet with the help of the table near me , I looked up only to be met with the intense gazes of Charlotte, Peter, Percy and Annabeth , the door opening a second later, almost hitting me as mystery guy strolled in, raising a brow as he took in my crumpled form before passing me and sitting on the edge of the desk the rest of them were sat around.

huh, looks like some boyband album cover...just with girls too.

"Well, want to explain Isa? No- let me rephrase- explain NOW" Peter practically growled, making me flinch violently as he suddenly appeared right in front of me, looking every part the vampire I knew he was.

"i-i don't know. I don't know whats going on - I'm - I'm sorry- I di-didn't mean to-to do it- I prom-promise it's just- I do-i er- well you se-see when I star-started fi-fighting I was in some trance th-thing and i -and I wasn't con-controlling my-myself..." I stammered, backing myself into the corned as I began shaking. Black dots began invading my vision as I felt my breath come out in ragged gasps and small pants, my airway seemed blocked as I struggled to breathe. I suddenly found myself falling, only this time, I did hit the hard ground as I felt a warm, sticky substance roll down my head followed by several shallow gasps.

I tried to hold on to consciousness but the black spots soon took over my vision entirely as I felt myself drifting away.

»»————- ★ ————-««

It hurt.

Everything hurt and when I say hurt, I mean hurt with a capital H, like ouch. Struggling, I opened my eyes, finding myself in a strangers room, lying gently in the middle of a large double bed with deep red bed sheets. Sitting up I groaned in pain as my head felt like it had been recently smacked with a sled hammer. 

"Oh good, you're up. Now questions." My eyes shot to the doorway to see the mysterious guy whose name I still hadn't been told, walking into the room, he sat carelessly on the edge of the bed, leaning against the footboard and resting his feet up on the duvet.

It was only now I finally had time to take in his rugged appearance, his strong facial structure, high cheekbones, slightly crooked nose - still perfectly suited his perfect face. He had honey shoulder length curls that sat messily upon his head as his dark crimson eyes stared right into my soul, searching for any answers that I could give. My eyes wandered down the rest of his body, hesitating on his exposed skin on his arms as what seemed to be bitemarks heavily littered his perfect form, disappearing under his shirt sleeve and then later reappearing by his collar. 

"What do you want?" I asked, bringing my gaze to meet his own at last.

"I want to know if you honestly have forgotten or if you're just playing a big game," he replied slowly, causing me to frown.

"I'm confused"

He let out a deep sigh. "yes, I thought so...Bella."

I froze. He knows my name. How does he know my name, no one knows my name from a school I've been attending yet alone a stranger I've known barely a day. I began breathing heavily once more, my breaths coming out in short puffs, my chest heaving until I suddenly felt a sense of complete and utter calm envelop me, warmth, love, serenity and everything else comforting bringing me out of my hyperventilation as I became aware of the fact that I was now straddling this guy, my face buried deep into his neck as he held me firmly against his chest, whispering sweet nothings to me.

That's when it happened.

  »»————- ————-««  

"Are ya okay darlin'?" Jasper asked worriedly as he searched me for injuries.

"I'm fine Jay. Honest" I said, stilling his hands on my waist and looking him in the eyes.

Only then did I realise how close we were standing yet again.

He smiled and kissed my forehead

»»————- ————-««

I sighed as the sun dipped below the horizon, casting the world into darkness. I was sat on a rock slightly above the water level with my legs hanging over the edge and disappearing into the inky dept's of the water beneath me. My wonderful mate was sat beside me, looking at the last traces of the orange Skye in wonder. Sunset was always my favourite time of the day.

So beautiful, just like my Jasper.

»»————- ————-««

Bella look, I got this for you" Jasper said nervously.

I spun around in confusion to see what he was talking about and gasped. In his hand was a beautiful diamond ring, slipping it onto my finger I vowed to never take it off, no matter what. 

»»————- ————-««

"Jasper!" I gasped, his head snapping to look at me as his eyes practically shone with happiness. "My mate... Jasper... Jasper."