2. Glenn Casiraghi

When Glenn sees the sudden emergency letter from Roberto he'll be alarmed and start to think of any recent problems Altaria could have possibly faced. But he'll be face palming himself once he opens the letter. He'll shout at Yu for wasting his time and say "he's a grown up man" and a prince at that too, to be participating in such a cartoonish celebration. Yu will attempt an explanation but Glenn will shut him up that it's a waste of time to be even thinking of that.

But just as Yu mumbles something about Rana attending it, Glenn's head will snap up to look at him and he'll double check if she's really coming. Then again he'll be too stubborn to admit it and his blush will speak in his stead. He'll pretend to look at the documents still blushing and tell Yu to place the poster and leave. He'll ask something like "Is it a people's event...?" then go "Might as well try it...hmph" But inside he'll be thinking of dancing with her in a secluded farmland or a flower field.

During dinner he'll be thinking about what costume she'd pick and will be lost in his own mind until the queen will ask something and he'll say, "Oh, that'd be cute". Alan will start to giggle and pout saying "You better not be talking 'bout my princess, brother". Glenn will get all embarrassed and shout some silly stuff but actually be concerned about if she'll appear in better costume and think he's a kid. Always the kid!!

One Shots- BMP 1&2, LLFTX and MidCin (Requests Open)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara