3.Edward Levaincois

When Louis presented Edward with a sealed envelope with the words 'Emergency' inscribed on it in bold red letters Ed will be concerned about Roberto but the moment he sees the poster he'll break into a happy smile as relief washes over him. As he reads it he'd be glad that he got to know about it and tell Louis to thank Roberto. He'll ask Louis to make his schedule a little relaxed on that day so he could experience the event in person. He'd be thinking of all the romantic and gorgeous outfits people will wear and walk around as happy couples. And of course all those kids dressed like angels and all.

Louis will politely inform him about the participation of Rana in the event and Edward will be sweetly surprised but also at the same time he'll smile fondly at Louis thanking him for the wonderful thing he's said. He'd think of going to the rose garden to relax but all he'd be able to think of there was Rana and how they could go to a pleasant riverside or a flower garden and it'll be a thrillingly romantic rendezvous. He'll start to think of how she'll be the most beautiful and delicate person of all the ones that'll attend.

When he reaches the garden he'll be hit by the heady scent of roses and strangely that'll lead him to think of the dresses she'll wear on that day. He'll be seeing her in a fairy like dress with wings attached to it, a moon princess like one shoulder A-line gown with a beautiful tiara, or a queen of night dressed in deep blue dress that matched the night sky. He'll even think of her dressed like a mermaid and will be already drunk by the images of her in his mind, though he hasn't tasted a sip of the fruity champagne in front of him.
Our Noble Rose!