Anime convention- Princes' Jealousy

Continuation of the previous reaction post: Requested by KiraChan2

On the said day, none of Rana's friends expected to see her in an Alice outfit, seeing it's an anime expo. The design was stunning of course, with a touch of her own style and looked to the nines. But all that got them to worry was how she'd stand out among all the others and even among their friends. When they were all starting to think how they should let her know about it, without upsetting her, there was a sudden burst of laughter, the direction to which they all turned towards at once.

"Yo! Off we go nowwww!"

It was Samantha, the most cheerful and funny member of the girl gang. Since she loved cosplaying, she often tried it with Rana, to try and get a reaction out of her. She sometimes imitated the princes of the six nations and even Pierre since it always got a laugh from Rana. Now she was there, dressed as Erza Scarlett from Fairy Tail, clad in armour, with a sword attached to her belt. But her outfit and the shout was so ironical that the girls all cracked up. Except Rana, of course.

"Um, Sam... Who are you dressed like? Why are y'all laughing?"

Only when Samantha, addressed as Sam, heard Rana's voice did she notice her outfit. She stood dumb for a moment before crying out loud.

"Dear me, love, why are YOU dressed like Alice?"

"Uh... Not good?"

The confused and anxious voice of the poor girl made Sam think if she shouldn't have cried out. But then again she did it.

"Sheesh, no way it's not good. I've got a great idea, hon." Her voice was a tad naughty and she winked at Rana, leaving the latter wonder whatever that could mean.

The girls could see the surprise in Rana's eyes as they wove their way through the sea of people, all dressed as their favorite characters from anime. There were people dressed as popular anime characters like Naruto, Vegeta, Goku, Sakata Gintoki, Sakura Haruno, Asuno and a lot more. All Rana saw was how each attire was different but at the same time had their own appeal. She snapped out of her wonder when Sam swung an arm around her shoulders whispering gaily in her ear.

"Ready for some fun, Alice?! Don't worry, I'll make sure to spoil you rotten", Sam giggled as Rana stared wide-eyed at the character she was dressed up as. Fenrir Godspeed!

Rana has yet to take a peek at the game all her friends were going nuts over in the past week, so no one could blame her for her bewilderment. And that day, Sam did look exactly like Fenrir, her purple locks and eyes luring everyone in. And she did look manly, for all the gods, every other woman at least gave a second glance, if not try to flirt. No one seemed to mind the fact that the duo weren't in anime costumes.

As they were wandering aimlessly, looking at all the displays, shows, artworks and panels, their curiosity only increased. Before long, they were in the contest area, admiring everything the contestants put forth to take part in the expo. It may seem like such a simple thing, but being the designers they were, they could see exactly how much effort every outfit and apparel must have taken.

It was at that moment they were dragged into the stage area, by a bunch of volunteers who seemed to have thought the duo were participants as well, seeing their well-designed outfit. It seemed it would be of no help even if they explained things, so they naturally accepted the challenge, just so their evening would be more spicy and fun. Even Rana relaxed and started to laugh, obviously getting used to things.

Little did they knew, the convention was telecasted live, all over the country of Charles and the princes were watching it too.

At Charles Castle!