5. Joshua Lieben

Once the words about Roberto's letter left Jan's lips Joshua will cut in and say "I don't have time for his pranks. I bet his emergency is inviting me on a men's date with him." Jan will be stunned but will have a hard time controlling his laughter at the prince's words. He'll go ahead and open the letter himself to see Joshua is right about that and will laugh in front of Joshua earning a curious look. Joshua will snatch the paper to what the deal is about. But the irony of the decorations with the title will confuse him and he'll ask Jan "Why are animals being celebrated like this?" Jan will blink for a moment before he bursts out laughing leaving the innocent prince to his wake. When he explains Joshua will blush like crazy saying he already knew and was just engrossed in work.

When he learns about Rana's participation he'll wonder of her tastes in events and will consider her like a kid who likes fancy dress competitions. But he'll be actually intrigued about the event that he'll order Jan to find every possible book that says about anime. He'll be greatly disappointed when he reads more and more and complain that it breaches every possible rule of Dres Van and how improper it is. But just as her face pops into his head he'll think of abducting her to Dres Van with him, so they could have a pleasant dinner with some wine and go to his favorite hill spot to lay there together, simply enjoying each other's presence, falling asleep under the stars and wake up to the fresh warmth of sun.

Just as he decided and told Jan he'll be going because all the princes are attending and it'll be against the rules to refuse a Prince's gathering, Joshua will be teased by Jan who understood the prince's intentions pretty well. When Jan left, Joshua will lean back in his chair, dreaming of the knee length spring dress she'll wear with a huge hat because he thinks some of the other costumes of anime are too much revealing to wear in public which is inappropriate. He doesn't hate other costumes, just wants to save it for the time with him and only him. He'll even think of buying a dress himself since he's worried what she might choose.

Mr. Secret admirer!