Club Connection

Tried writing another mini one shot!

Onwards~

❤️❤️❤️

He's dressed in dark fitted jeans sculpted over god like thighs and mile long legs, and a simple long sleeve turtle-neck, also black, that stretches over a broad chest and defined shoulders. The cuff of his sleeves are rolled up an inch above the crease of his elbows and reveal the sharp outline of thick biceps. His dark, piercing eyes, a ravishing cobalt, have a rim of smokey shadow and Gems can't stop staring.

"I.D?"

Deep, husky voice lathered in an undertone of silky velvet.

"Here."

Crisp words formed from pale pink lips, the lower one fuller than the top, Gems noted.

Gems swallowed thickly and accepted his I.D card back, shyly avoiding the bouncer's pointed stare and fingers prickling when they touched over the other's long, slender ones.

"Raise your arms, spread your legs, Gemsie." the husky voiced bouncer ordered, tone pitched lower, with an added blush.

Gems fought his blush at that as he followed the instructions, and smacked the image of him pinned underneath the bouncer speaking those same words to him in a dark whisper, soft lips pressed against his ear. But the image comes sailing back when he suddenly feels large hands on his hips that yanked him forward boldly.

He stumbled from shock but the bouncer balanced him out, dark eyes trained down on his heated face. Gems could only gaze back into his eyes as he felt hands trail up and down his sides, patting him down for concealed weapons, long fingers dipping into his curves and slopes. The whole exchange took under a minute but to Gems it felt much longer as he lost himself in the bouncer's dark eyes, the orbs glinting knowingly and with mirth. Before the bouncer finished, he discreetly coped a feel of Gems's ass, the twin mounds swollen in full capacity in tight, black skinny jeans. But Gems felt it, the firm squeezes sent hot tingles straight up his spine. He let out a little breath of air and the bouncer released him with an unreadable expression. Dark eyes flitted down to Gems's lips before meeting his eyes again.

"Clear."

And suddenly Gems had lost interest with the club he waited in line for over 40 minutes in the cold. But later in the night, with the bouncer's, Gray's, arms caged around him and lower body between Gems's plush thighs where he pulsed deep inside and tattooed kisses and love bites into Gems's cum covered sweaty skin. Gems thought it was all worth it, whereas Gray was on his way to make Gems his.

"After we get married, you're officially mine!" Gray moaned in a low tone as he released inside Gems before collapsing on the younger boy and crushing him with his sweaty chest.

"A-Aren't you gonna pull out? Gray?" Gems asked as he hid his now red face into Gray's neck.

"You were my first and I love this feeling..." Gray answered him as he adjusted and got face to face with Gems. "And now I do believe in love at first sight." Gray told as he kissed Gems's forehead and smiled at him.

The rest of the night, Gray took Gems to the paradise.

❤️❤️❤️

Hope you enjoyed! Ill try to upload next one shot by tomorrow 🤓

Question :- Do you go to clubs?

Answer :- Not Much.

Anyways, please vote and Comment!

Share it with your yaoi lover friends.

Follow me for more updates 🤓