Gray and Gems

Warning!

This chapter contains the MAJOR spoiler of "My Dear Brother" Book on The_DCruz_Missile

Onwards~

♥️♥️♥️

T

he situation was getting critical and out of control now. Every guild present in the arena of the grand magic games were in trouble, glad that were able to help the audience out from the arena, getting them safe. The team of the guild Everlasting Fangs got everyone down in just one move leaving Gems and Gray alone to fight their whole guild. Making it worse the guild master Dr. Z, using his ultra copy magic, copied the magic abilities of Azuma from the Seven Kin Of Purgatory and applied a time bomb on Gray, which Azuma used on Lissana. Gems had only fifteen minutes to save Gray's life by defeating everyone in Everlasting Fangs.

He was already out of energy, but unlocked his second origin which helped him put up a tough fight against the four S-Class wizards of Everlasting Fangs. Every guild member could only watch the battle, as everyone else laid on the ground paralysed by one of the S-Class wizards. Unfortunately, Sabertooth didn't participate this year, or else things would have been a lot more different.

As the time passed by the tick and the tock of the clock could heard. Gray's life was in Gems's hands. Blows were exchanged in the handicapped battle of four against one. Gems taking most of the damage. Every hit Gems took, made a tear fall from Gray's eye as all he could do was to watch. As the minutes passed it got worse, the time to save Gray was running quickly and there stood the four S-Class wizards ready to end the fight. But Gems stood still, wounded, bruised, scalded, infront of Gray like a shield.

"Hurt me, Beat me, break my soul, take my life away, but don't you dare a lay a hand on him." Gems said as he got up covering his bleeding wounds, barely able to stand. He saw, he hardly had three minutes to save Gray. Lisanna and Mirajane were in tears as they knew what it took save Lisanna from that Time Bomb at Tenroujima. Gems adjusted his glasses and limped his way towards their ememies.

"You're no fun, I'm ending this." One of them spoke as she snapped her fingers, creating a huge explosion beneath Gems, directly hitting him. Gems's screams of agony could be heard all around the arena.

"Gems no! Stop this! Please! Gems!" Gray cried as he saw the flames settling down and there stood Gems. Unfortunately, Gems had only a minute before the bomb goes off and explodes, his premonition was coming true. He was out of energy now, his second origin was no more. He gave in his all he stood up and limped his way towards Gray as tears streamed down his face.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled as he got in front of Gray, who was wrapped up in the Time Bomb. He never made an eye contact with Gray. He moved forward as the time passed by. Only a few seconds were left. Gems wrapped his arms around Gray's neck and just stood like that. "Gems? Leave now!" Gray told as Gems shook his head. "Leave me and go!" Gray yelled as Gems tightened his Grip and cried on Gray's shoulder as he mumbled a sorry.

The next second the Time Bomb went off and exploded launching both Gray and Gems off to other side of arena due to the explosion. Gray had his eyes closed all this time, he opened them as felt himself landing on the sand. A wounded Gems laying on top of him, with hardly any burned clothes around his wounded body. Somehow, during the moment of explosion Gems was able to switch their places and pushed Gray out of the Time Bomb, causing to get hit himself. But this immense courage his showed, caused him his life.

"Gems!?" Gray panicked seeing the person he adored laying lifeless.

"Gems please don't do this to me." Gray cried as he sat up and pulled Gems into his lap, as he removed his long body coat and wrapped his around Gems body, not wanting the exposure.