Kiss

Back with another mini shot, a quite simple one.

Onwards~

❤️❤️❤️

"Can I kiss you?"

"...WHAT?"

"We agreed the winner got to do whatever they wanted to the loser." Gems pouted while straddling the older male and pinning his hands to the ground. Gray let himself get defeated on purpose during a training battle with Gems. Gray turned his face to the side trying to hide the slight blush rising in his cheeks and grumbling something along the lines of 'why always me?'.

Reluctantly his eyes flicked back to Gems and he gave a slight nod.

Eagerly Gems swooped down and their noses collided with a crunch.

"Gems!"

He tried again, a little slower this time. Ghosting his lips over Gray's before sinking down into his cold skin. Tanned hands loosened and drifted to chilled cheeks as pale ones tangled in messy raven hair.

Almost immediately it became a fierce battle for dominance. Teeth clashing as Gray arched his back off the ground, melding their shuddering chests together. Soft lips slid over each other temperatures melding together while hot lustful breath was exchanged between them.

Gems pulled back, taking Gray's bottom lip between his own and nipping slightly while gazing down hungrily meeting a half lidded but still defiant stare. Icy fingers clawed into his shoulders as he was dragged back in and their positions flipped.

Now on top, Gray held down his glasses wearing boy while licking his lips with a smirk. Diving back in, their lips smashed together as cold hips began to grind against hot. Gems had his hands everywhere, chuckling whenever he hit a weak spot and Gray let out a satisfied groan.

Never accepting defeat, even in kissing, Gems pushed Gray to the side, meaning to gain control again. Instead he let out a startled yelp as their legs tangled and both plummeted down the side of the riverbank.

They landed in a heap, the place where they played as children now memorable for a whole different reason. Gray shoved his Gems off gently and both lay side by side, chests heaving and heart beats staggering back to normal but still in sync. Stretching his hand out to hold Gray's, Gems let out a content sigh.

"That was… nice."

"…yeah." Gray blushed and pulled him closer and made Gems rest his head on his chest.

"Gray, I love you." After hearing those words, Gray smiled a bit as he wrapped his arms around his younger cousin, pulling him and gave his answer.

"I love you more than you'll ever know, Gems."

❤️❤️❤️

It was a simple one, but I still hope you liked it.

If you have any requests DM me, I'll try to do justice.

Question:- Do you like their chemistry?

Please vote and Comment down your views!!

Share this book with your friends who are interested in yaoi.

Follow me for more updates!

Stay Tuned 💖

Gems out 🔥